61.

Sara was completely silent after the birth of her daughter, she wasn't talking to anyone just answering the questions raised by other family members. Rushda was planning to come but she was sick for the last few days, so Sara advised her mother to stay at home.

"Sara, do you wanna eat something?" Momina Asked after sitting beside her and Sara shook her head.

"Why are you so silent beta?" She asked but Sara stay silent. "Sara" Momina caressed Sara's hair and a silent sob left from her lips. She turned her side and hide her face in the pillow.

"Mami Saheba"

"Yeah beta?"

"Leave me alone, please"

"Sara at least share with me what do you want... Do you want divorce or wanna to forgive Adnaan?" Gul Bano asked like a mother not as a mother-in-law.

"I don't know... I just want to stay alone. Please Mami Saheba... Leave me alone" Momina left Sara Alone in the room.

Honestly, she wasn't alone because the memories of Adnaan's togetherness was still with her.

<><><><><><><>

Peeking inside the big room through the glass window he smiled after witnessing his tiny daughter who was napping in a cosy bed. Sara was discharged from the hospital on the second day of delivery, she was taking rest at home but the 8 days old baby was still in NICU.

"Excuse me, Mr Rizwi" Adnaan turned to that voice and nodded

"Yes"

"Dr Mehra is free, you can meet him" Adnaan nodded at the information provided by the nurse. He was specifically called by the doctor but the reason was unknown to him.

Adnaan passed a smile while taking his seat in front of the Pediatrician.

"Doctor, when do I can take my daughter home?" That was the first question of Adnaan.

"She is fragile but very active. she doesn't need these artificial caring units but good nursing which only a mother can provide. You can take the baby with you but keep in mind that she is too sensitive. You have to take proper care of her."

"Sure." Adnaan was at the cliff of his happiness. After some paperwork, he was standing outside the NICU where a nurse handed over the baby to him.

"Fayra" Adnaan whispered while kissing her head and the newborn open her eyes in response to her name as if she already knew her father called her only.

"Let's go to the home and surprise everyone" Again kissing her head Adnaan whispered.

============

Handling the delicate tiny figure in his arms he stepped into the home.

"See who is Here!" Adnaan announced, grabbing the attention of the whole Rizwi Family who was sitting in the hall, arranging sweets to distribute among neighbours, relatives and friends. Only Anzala, Afnaan and kids weren't present there.

The newborn brings a new smile to each face. Everyone started adorning the beauty of that underweight baby and Adnaan was lost in the land of dreams. He was dreaming to have a beautiful life with Sara and Fayra.

"She is Fayra Adnaan Rizwi" Adnaan Announced. Everyone looked at him with scepticism.

"Have you even asked Sara about the name?" Aasif asked with a hint of anger in his voice, according to him only Sara had the right to decide to choose a name for her daughter.

Adnaan smiled and shook his head. "No, but I know she will suggest this name only" everyone blinked in disbelief. "But don't tell Sara about this name otherwise that Jangli Billi will change my daughter's name" without removing his gaze from his daughter's face Adnaan informed everyone. Fayra who was sleeping a moment back, suddenly, open her eyes.