Hello!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by to read my story.
If you are a Shawn Mendes fan like me then, you'll seriously enjoy this story.

I wrote this book a long time ago. It was getting to popular that WattPad decided to send me a message saying they would pay me for the book.

My son was playing on my phone and accidentally deleted the whole book.

Thank god I had some back up account's and it's allowing me to read that book, but I have to type it all out again, but I want to take my time and do so, since a lot of you seemed to enjoy it. This is my chance.

I worked 6 years on this book. There is about 40 chapters or more so, I will post every night a chapter for you guy's to read.

I would love if you comment, star this, and tell me what you think of this book.

This story will get a bit violent and has a lot of bad language. So, if you don't like that kind of stuff I suggest you to not read this book. Thanks!

Characters as bad guys:

Justin Bieber
Zayn Malik
( I know everyone probably isn't friend's in real life so, please don't come at me that they're not friend's in real life. This is just a book, it's just for fun. )

Shawn's ex: Camila Cabello

There will be a lot of grammar problems and I'm sorry like I said this is just a book for fun to write and for you to just enjoy. I will eventually get better hopefully in the future of writing.

I really hope you guy's enjoy. (:

COMMENT, LIKE, FOLLOW ME ♥️