Chapter 12

Sophia's P.O.V.

We entered the place as paparazzi's were left and right taking 100's of pictures's.

"Don't pay attention to anyone or talk to anyone." he whispered as he held my hand gently as we headed down the red carpet inside.

"Shawn Mendes whose your new girl?"

"What's your name?"

I wanted to answer, but I didn't.

"Where are you from?"

"Can we get a picture with you guy's"

They constantly were asking question's back and back. How does he put up with this all the time? It has to drive him crazy. He's probably used to it from years, but god this is giving me a migraine.

We ended up inside. It had a big huge stage, huge bar on the left side had about 4 bartender's getting people back n back, server's everywhere waitressing people, people in suit's and dresses. This was more of a private party for the riches because I didn't see no fan's it was a calm quiet place. I defiantly didn't belong here if it wasn't for his family I probably wouldn't have the opportunity to do this.

We headed towards people giving me the up and down look.

I spotted Justin and Zayn as they saw me eying I looked away as of course they came over.

"You got a staring problem?" Zayn said being a dick.

"Zayn, don't start." Shawn batted.

"We just wanted to wish you luck Shawn. That's all." Zayn smirked, but eyed me the most. I hate him.

I didn't talk since Shawn told me not to I was just mean mugging him the whole time. God, he's an asshole.

"We'll be right back." as Shawn grabbed my arm as we headed back stage into this little rest room. Wasn't much, but a door , sink, and toliet all white with white walls.

"I cant stop thinking about you you're turning me on so badly and that dress is making me want you more." Shawn responded as he lifted up my dress quickly not hesitating and fucking the shit out of me. No condom? He really didn't care right now. As he roughly pushed his soft big lips onto mine. I moaned, "Shawn." He cuffed his hand onto my mouth.

"Shawn Mendes your next."

"Fuck" he said angrily. He pulled out as he pulled up his pants quickly.

I fixed up my dress quickly.

"Stay the fuck in here." he demanded looking at me as he looked his way out making sure nobody was looking and left to go on stage.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I appeared back near the stage as I was putting my ear piece in sweating.

"Shawn, where the hell were you." my father spoke up angry.

"Sorry I was just warming up." I cleared my throat. "It's fine. I'm here now." I spoke up taking off my suite jacket that left me on my white tank and black suspenders as I put my favorite guitar around my shoulder's. My little brown acoustic I've had this guitar since I started my career kept it since and it's still good as new.

I rushed on stage as the audience was screaming already before me I eyed as my ex Camila was standing on stage waving at the audience smiling. What the hell.

I looked at my father. "Why the hell is Camila on stage for?" I asked angry. My father just shrugged clueless as me.

Camila smiled at me and walked over.