Chapter 7

"So, you're probably wondering why you're here correct?" he wouldn't keep his eyes off of me as he started to loosen up his tie.

He looked so hot with his black clean suite on with some black aquatalia adrian leather boots on. He was cuter in person than in photo's and video's of him. He sure knew how to dress.

I'm just sitting here in my Victoria Secret's underwear and bra all dirty with dirt on my leg's and arm's from down in the cell and my hair's all messed up all knot's everywhere like it hasn't been brushed in a few days and I'm sure my face looks like a wreck since I've been drugged up by the guy's. I didn't expect to be sitting in a celebrities mansion right now. I don't know how to be, how to react or why I'm here. He has to know why I'm here or he wouldn't be acting fine that a random half naked girl was in his living room right now.

I saw him giving me an odd look. If he was talking to me then, I really wasn't listening. I'm zoning out a lot maybe it's still the drug's or I've gone lost my mind already.

"Are you even listening to me?" he asked annoyed sitting his self up in the chair irritated.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Y-Yeah." I stuttered not knowing what was going on. "So, explain why I'm here again?" I asked trying to focus this time on his words.

"Let's just cut to the chase alright? I own you now and you are to do as I say for now on." he angrily said.

The hell is he talking about? Who does he think he is? He owns me?

"I'm sorry what?" I asked thinking it was the drugs. I started to laugh. "Nobody own's me I'll tell you that right now." I said looking at him crazy.

He grabbed a piece of paper off of this little white table next to him and slammed it on the middle of the red wooden table where we were between. I was confused looking at it.

I started to read the paper and I won't lie I was just scanning through something about Ander sold me to him for money. This is all a joke. It has to be. Why would Ander do that to me? There's no way.

This isn't adding up at all. This doesn't sound like Ander. This is crazy.

I shook my head. "I don't believe you. My brother wouldn't do this to me. Ander's not like this." I said getting up freaked out.

"Oh, but he did sweetheart. Now you're mine and you will do as I say whenever I want. You're mine now, Sophia."

Those words. This is sick. I need to get out of here.

I started to back away as he got closer.

"Why don't you sit back down." he said taking every step I was taking.

I shook my head. "Stay the fuck away from me."

What the hell is this guy's problem? What does he want from me? Out of every girl WHY me? This doesn't make any sense.

I backed up as much as I could shaking as I ended up hitting a wall behind me as he was right directly in my face few seconds after.

He put his body up against mine. As he started to kiss on my neck. Felt his erection poking at me as he continued to kiss my neck.

Why am I loving this so much? No, no, NO Sophia, he kidnapped you this isn't good you shouldn't get attached to someone whose done this to you. You need to leave.
You need to escape now. He doesn't deserve nothing, but pain. I could seriously screw up his career now that I know what he does to girl's. When the world find's out what he's done he'll forever not have a career. That's what he deserves. Fuck, he probably has other girl's hidden somewhere. Screw him.

I harshly kneed him in the ball's as he ended up backing off holding himself in pain. I quickly ran out on the patio finding away out. I can't believe I just did that. I don't know what Shawn's capable of doing, but I need to get out of here before I find out what he can do.

This was a huge back yard I don't know where to go, but my gut wanted to go left as I seen guy's sitting down drinking and smoking at this table. Should I trust this? Maybe they can help me. Worth a try.

When I got closer up I wanted to fangirl it was Zayn Malik from One Direction and Justin Bieber. There's no way.

I should expect to see celebrities now since I'm with Shawn right now.

"Hi, uh is there away out of here I need help." I said scared looking behind, but no big guy's or Shawn was anywhere yet.

"What's up beautiful?" Zayn looked at me up and down. They're probably totally judging me not having clothes on right now.

"I need out of here. I've been kidnapped. I need to call my brother now. Where can I find a phone?"

Zayn eyed Justin then, back at me.

"That's not good at all. Let's go to my place I got a phone you can use to call your brother." Zayn turned smirking at Justin as Justin started smoking a blunt smiling.

Zayn took off his black leather jacket. "Here's a jacket for you to cover."

I'm confused what's happening I don't know if I trust this, but I don't wanna be here right now that's for sure. I'm scared of Shawn right now.

I took the jacket and thank'd him.

I really don't care I just want out of here.

Zayn leaded the way as I followed.