Chapter 2

Sophia's P.O.V.

"Soph, get up." my older brother Ander said right by my bedroom door.

I groaned not wanting to go to school. I'm so glad I am almost done with school. I can't stand anymore douche bag's, wannabe's and sluts.

Anyways, I'm Sophia. I live in New York with my older brother Ander. Our parents died when I was 5 years old.

They died from a car accident when they were heading their way to Wisconsin to see my mom's side. This drunk douche bag ran a red light and ended up hitting my parent's side of the car when they headed straight turning green. Sadly, they ended up passing away and not surviving at all.

I really miss them, but I know I need to stay strong because my parent's wouldn't like to see me or my brother unhappy.

I rolled my body off of my bed and went to my bathroom which is straight across my bed. I looked in the mirror knowing I look a mess with no make up and my hair being such a mess.

I ended up brushing my teeth and then, brushing my long bright brown hair and threw it up in a bun and headed back to my bedroom to change.

There's a little corner you turn from my bathroom outside and was a hallway little closet. I didn't bother what I looked like right now. I just picked out a random outfit and put it on.

I threw on a plain white crop top, a black jean jacket, with ripped skinny black jeans rips from my thighs to my ankles with some white/red van's.

I didn't bother fixing myself up. I'm not the one to impress people of my looks.

I guess you can say I'm different than others. I'm the type that's chill and don't care what other's think of me. I don't let anyone bring me down. I'm just a very calm person and not a caring one either and that's probably why no one ends up liking me. Oh well.

I grabbed my black shoulder bag and put it over my right shoulder and headed down the wooden stair's.

"Heading out" I warned Ander.

He always likes me to warn him before I head out anywhere and then, I have to tell him if he ain't working that I'm home. If he isn't home he makes me text him that I'm safe home.

"Alright Soph. Be careful please." he spoke up looking up from his phone. "Are you sure you don't need a ride?"

I shook my head. "I'm okay." I spoke up opening the front door.

"Text me when you arrive. Love you." he looked at me not leaving eye contact. He worries a lot.

"I love you too, Ander." I smiled heading out.

"Just another day." I said to myself pulling out my ear bud's putting them into my ears as I started heading to my school.

The roads are so busy constant so, it takes me awhile to get to school. This is going to be a long day here in New York.

I just know it.

Shawn's P.OV.

I cannot find a girl I like. I just ended up selling the twin's to random guy's since they ended up not my type. They were just to whiny for me. I just want one girl I can just have and they just listen to me.

I've been constantly busy with my music career and it's been stressful to come home to nothing. Besides eating and going to sleep just to do it all over again. I need someone I can come home to so, if I need them I have them. Does that make me sound greedy? It doesn't matter anyways, I just need someone I can sexually have no emotions with them whatsoever. I'm not having another relationship after Camila.

Fuck that whore.

We were driving through New York City for a studio I have to record some of my song's for. I have a concert coming up in NYC so, I need to get prepared here.

I looked out the tented window of the limo as we stopped for everyone to cross the busy road. Then, heading across stuck out this beautiful girl with long light brown hair and had a beautiful skinny face feature. Natural looking. She looked a bit shorter than my height which I'm 6'2, but I can manage she's perfect already.

"I want her." I demanded pointing her direction for the guy's to see. "I expect to have every information about her and have her at my house before I come home from my studio."

This is my chance. Hope it's my last.

They nodded as one got out of the passenger seat putting his black shades on. He had nothing, but black on. Black suit, black shoes, black shades, muscular huge man that's bald. He knows how to get the job done.

He made me roll down the window for a moment.

"Do you want us to kill whoever she's living with?" he said a deep serious tone.

I shook my head. "No let me handle this one. Find out where she lives quickly. I got a better plan." I smirked.

He nodded and walked off disappearing in the busy crowd of NYC.