Chapter 4

Sophia's P.O.V.

I was in math class sleeping the whole time in there. No one ever pays attention to math including me obviously.

The bell ring I went to go get lunch as I felt my phone buzzing heading out. It was my brother, but my ex Nick came up to me. "Soph, can we talk." As I got annoyed I put my phone back in my pocket walking off.

I know he was following me. "Nick, leave me alone. We broke up for a reason."

"Soph, it was an accident." he said quickly walking in front of me to stop me from walking any farther. I stared at his bright blue eyes with his blonde Pompadour Fade haircut. Tattoo's all on his neck connecting down to his chest. Nose and eyebrow piercing. He was wearing a plain black baggy tshirt with light blue ripped jeans with black and white converse on. He's totally my type, but he screwed up badly.

"Are you kidding me? An accident is that what you want to call that?" I knew it wasn't no damn accident. "So, slipping your dick into someone else's vagina is what you call an accident?" I asked looking at him stupid and disgust. He's just a stupid douche and a disgusting prick.

"Soph, I was fucking drunk."

"Fuck you, Nick. You fucked up. That's the end of it." as I pushed him out of my way going into the cafeteria.

I was in line to get a tray of food as they piled it with nasty shit. Smashed up green beans, piece of cheap freezer Philly steak with some ratchet mashed potato's.

This is why I never eat here. I started heading to a seat.

I saw Nick and he searched for me as he angrily headed towards me. Here he goes again. I rolled my eyes.

"You're just like every other girl, you know that?" he said angrily behind me as I tried to ignore he wouldn't let me. He knew I was listening no matter what.

"Oh you mean one of the girl's that gave you everything just to do her wrong? Oh I'm so sorry for treating you miserably." I rolled my eyes as he grabbed my arm aggressively forcing me to turn my direction to look at him.

"You never find anyone else like me. You need me in your life, Soph. Your life is fucked up already I know I'm the only one who makes it better."

I yanked away eying him. "Used to, but I think I can manage my life without you." as I smiled sitting down at a random table.

He rolled his eyes. He was making a scene. He looked stupid.

"Oh you'll be back. When you are running back to me I'll tell you I told you so."

I laughed a little. "Trust me I'm better without you. Promise."

Nick never gives up on us. We've known each other since 5th grade and started a relationship in Freshman year. I thought he was the one that'd I'd be with for a long time, but he's like every other guy a player.

"Whatever. You whore." he said angrily making his way out of the cafeteria as he slammed the cafeteria door it echoed the whole room it gave off so much attention.

He's too much.

I rolled my eyes as I took out my phone to see if Ander's okay as I realized I had way more calls and texts from him. My eyes widened as I got up from my seat and headed out of the cafeteria not taking my eyes off of my phone to see the problem.

There was 30 missed calls from him.

9 text messages from him. What is going on?

I started reading the messages.

From "Big Bro✌🏼"

* Soph answer the phone now!!!
* this is serious Soph
* Soph god I'm freaking out...ANSWER
* CALL ME ASAP
* YOURE IN DANGER SOPH
* WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME ANSWER
* PLEASE FORGIVE ME WHEN YOU FIND OUT
* SOPHIA ANNE MONROE FUCKIN ANSWER
* Just remember I love you and please forgive me lil sis. I'll try and stay in touch as much as I can. Just be safe for me please. For me, mom, and dad.
* I'll miss you my lil Soph. Just try to call me before you leave school. Please. I'm begging you.

My heart was pounding why's he texting all crazy? I need to call him ASAP.

I wonder what he is freaking out over.

I called him and not even a second later that he answered. He answered talking way to fast I couldn't understand him. He was crying way too much.

"Ander, calm down. I'm seriously not understanding what you're talking about."

I headed out side of the front school door to hear him better. I have terrible service in the building.

"Someone is about to take you, Soph." trying to talk calmer, but it really wasn't working it's like he was about to have a panic attack. I don't understand.

"What do you mean, Ander? Have you been drinking again? You're making no sense." he was breathing so fast and heavy.

I heard a beep as I looked at my phone. My phone was at 2%. Fuck. I should've charged my phone before I went to bed last night.

"Please don't be mad at me when I tell you."

"What did you do, Ander? Hurry up my phone is dying." I said impatient now.

"I-" the phone cut him off. I looked at my phone it was turning off. Fuck.

Damn it. I need to hurry home quick. He's making me worried the fuck out of him. What did he mean someone is about to take me? He's making me concern to leave school right now.

I eyed around as I spotted a big white limo sitting in the drive way of the school. That's random of a limo sitting out here I mean doubt anyone here is that rich to own a limo like that. I put my phone back into my back jean pocket heading quickly back into the building.

As I started to open the school door I turned and heard the limo turn on as it started up and drove off quickly. What the hell? I thought.

I need to just calm down and finish my last class and head home quickly. I need to find out what Ander's problem is. I hope he ain't drinking again. He does it randomly and he makes a scene a lot.