Chapter 1

Shawn's P.O.V.

I am depressed and confused. My last relationship got to me hard. The girl decided to cheat on me and played me big time with different dude's. I couldn't stand that ugly whore sleeping with me knowing that she was sleeping with other guy's. Sometimes instead of screaming my name she'd be screaming the dude's name while having sex with me. I've had it with this whore.

I'm rich, famous, and good looking like who would dare to fuck with me when I could destroy their lives if I wanted to?

I'm wanting someone I can just fuck around with, have have no feeling's for or them catching any feeling's for me. I'm not dating anymore after what happened between me and Camila. I want to just have an open relationship with girl's and just have fun with them.

Sounds fucked up, but I don't care.

I walked into my little office that I recently build in my mansion so, I can do private business. I loosened up my tie a little and sat down on my black leather rolling chair that's behind my desk. Which on my desk is some paper and my big black laptop.

"BRING THEM IN" I shouted at the door across from me as two large muscular men brung in these two Italian twin girl's.

God, were they hot.

I smirked as I got up from my chair and headed their way slowly eying them.

The two guy's harshly pushed them closer to me. The more I got closer the more they were crying.

"They're 17 years old and from Italy. Their parents died at age 6 and has been living with their blind grandmother ever since. They're 5'6 and named Liliana and Lilly." one of the guy's spoke up.

I nodded smiling at the girl's.

"YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS YOU SICK, BASTARD." one of the girl's batted at me as they both stared at me evil with their beautiful brown eyes.

Their eyes blended well with their long brown wavy hair. They were very skinny and fit. I do like me some Italian.

"Well, what do we have here? Two beautiful Italian girl's all for me. This can't be real." I smirked looking up and down at them.

"My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and he's also, a cop and when he finds out you kidnapped me and my sister. You're DEAD." one of the twins on the right screamed.

I smirked.

"Boys" I eyed the guy's as they knew exactly wanted I wanted from them.

They nodded as they walked out of the door and the girl's eyes turned to look as well.

They finally came back in. As they dragged a dead male body in front of their direction.

The girl's screamed as the right one kneeled down holding her boyfriend's hand crying.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" she screamed looking up at me in fear.

"Obviously I'm smart enough to get rid of somebody that I knew would try and look for you both." I spoke up.

The girl looked at me in disgust. "You son of a bitch." she said angrily standing back up off the ground as she straight punched me in the face with no hesitation.

The two men grabbed her quickly away from me as I covered my nose with my hand for a second. It was bleeding, but it didn't bother me. I'm not a pussy. I'm not going to cry over this.

"No, release her." I spoke up not taking my eyes off of the girl.

They released their tight grip on her and I slowly walked up to her.

"Lily, right?" I asked wrapping my arm around her shoulder's trying to keep it cool.

"Liliana" she corrected looking at me evil, but you could see fear in her eyes as well.

"Walk with me." I said calmly as we headed to the doors the two men from each side opened each side for us.

"Sometimes I just have to play dirty, okay?" I told her still walking until we meet in the middle of the hallway then, I immediately stopped us from walking. As I harshly pushed her up against the wall.

I grabbed her by the neck tightly choking her so hard her face was loosing color.

"But you or your stupid twin will not play dirty with me. Got it?" I said angrily really wanting to kill her.

She nodded quickly losing air.

I smiled. "Glad we're on the same page." as I let my grip go she fell to the ground crying breathing heavily trying to catch some air.

"Get her out of my sight. Both of them." I said turning around to the two men.

All eyes were on me. The guy's were just standing there clueless.

"NOW" I yelled.

"Yes Mendes." the two men said at the same time and each one grabbed each girl and took the across the hallway.

I slowly took a deep breathe to calm down my anger and went back into my office and sat at my desk to do some more research.

No one's fuck's with Shawn Mendes.