Chapter 13

Sophia's P.O.V.

I woke up very sore. The medicine really didn't  do as much as I wanted it to.

One of the big guy's came in with a plate full of food.

He lays the tray on my lap. As the guy eyed me.

"Mendes, wants to see you downstairs when you're finished eating."

Great. I'm scared of Shawn after what happened. I enjoyed the whole sexual shit until he put the rod on me and burnt the shit out of my skin.

The guy left as I looked down at the light brown wood tray laying some scrambled eggs, blueberry pancakes, bacon, 2 slice's of butter toast. I was starving!

I chowed down on the food. It was actually really delicious and felt like I haven't ate in forever which I haven't.

I finished my last bite as I wiped my mouth and gulped the orange juice down right next to my plate. I hopped out of the bed and slowly headed downstair's as I heard the new's on and people talking.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I can't believe that bitch ended up kissing Justin not even just that, but on LIVE television now everyone's talking about it all over news and I can't stand it, but I wanna just continue hurting her, but it won't help anything.

"Shawn?" a soft voice spoke as Justin and I eyed Sophia standing across looking scared, but she should be scared. I told you I will be the dominant one not her. She never will be.

"WHERE IS SHE" voice screamed and I already knew who it was. Here we go.

It was Justin's new wife Hailey. They just got married a month ago and they both now live in my mansion on the other side of the place. I don't mind them because we all have our own privacy.

Hailey entered the room as she started to take her Piaget rose earrings as she was in light jean shorts ripped up on the thighs with a white tank with her blonde hair pulled up into a black ponytail.

Hailey angrily walked over to Sophia.

"YOU STUPID BITCH" Hailey said pushing her as Justin tried to stop her; she wouldn't.

"KISSING UP ON MY HUSBAND LIVE? YOU GOT A LOT OF NERVE." Hailey screamed.

"Hailey, leave it alone" Justin responded backing her up as she angrily looked at me and Bieber.

"You're going to just let this slide? Why don't you do something about it." Hailey madly said looking at me eye to eye.

"Hailey. I did. Don't worry about what I'm doing. She's my problem."

"Oh yeah? Well, fix your damn problem cause you sure ain't doing a very good damn job at it." she angrily walked out as she pushed me out of the way.

Justin shook his head. "Sorry man." as he gave Sophia a stare and walked out following Hailey.

"Breaking News: Shawn Mendes and a mysterious girl was at the premiere last night lovey dovey until Shawn performed his song "Senorita" with his ex Camila Cabello little after the show the "mysterious" girl ends up kissing up all over Justin Bieber. Justin, why would you cheat on such a beautiful model? That's a Yiker's right there. How do you feel about this Jen?" one of the new guy's said looking at the other announcer red head, Jen.

"Yikes is right, Tom. I don't know what to say, but Shawn really messed up his big day for his very first Grammy for 2021. He walked out with the girl and never got it. Since he didn't hopefully he'll come down and speak the truth and give the reward to him that deserves it, but yikes Shawn what were you thinking and what were you thinking Justin? All in one night this was very interesting update about the Celeb's.