Chapter 14

Shawn's P.O.V.

I won't lie I missed Camila, but she hurt me and I don't know if I could ever forgive her for it. I promised myself no matter what I wouldn't move on with her.

She moaned as I was fucking the shit out of her on the Sofia.

As we heard a knock on the door.

I looked up sweating like crazy.

"Not now , James." as I continued to fuck her not giving a shit as I saw Sophia standing there.

"Mendes, she got in the files."

I stopped completely getting off of Camila angry as fuck. As I angrily quickly put my grey Calvin Klein boxer's on. Camila started putting her pink leaver lace thong on with her pink leaver lace bra.

"YOU WERE IN MY FUCKING OFFICE?"

"Why do you have all those files? Why am I in your files?" she asked upset.

"What the hell, Shawn." Camila pushed me angrily.

Camila used to record video's with me all the time because she was/is a freak, but when we broke it off I did it with other girl's. Sometimes Camila was interested of turning me on with another girl getting sexual on camera to just turn me on watching, but I don't think Camila likes the way Sophia is so different.

"FIRST, YOU RECORD THE BITCH AND TAKE HER TO THE DAMN PREMIERE AND NOW SHES STILL HERE."

I can't believe she did this. I just don't understand why every girl betray's me. I don't know what more I wanna do right now since if I hurt her anymore right now she might really end up in the hospital.

I started to think.

"Why is she still here, Shawn." as Camila quite down eying me face to face.

"I don't know, Camila. I don't wanna talk about it right now."

I angrily walked towards Sophia as I put her in a choke hold up against the wall.

I was about to say something, but Camila started to talk again.

"Honestly this is kind of turning me on." she spoke up eying us.

What is she up to?

Sophia looked scared out of her mind as Camila laid her chin on my shoulder smiling at Sophia and I biting her lip as she started to whisper in my ear.

"Let's punish her like we used to do like old times and she will learn to not fuck with Shawn Mendes." as she licked my neck to my ear pulling away.

God, she's crazy, but I love it.

As I had an evil eying Camila having a evil grin come upon her face as well.

This will be a good punishment.

I released my hand off of Sophia's neck as it led a hand mark around her whole neck.

"James, take her to the red room."

Sophia's P.O.V.

As I heard red room I started to scream not wanting to go through with this again. I don't know what they have planned, but they both just went crazier than fuck at me.

James grabbed me roughly as he started to drag me to the room as Shawn and Camila followed.

"LET ME GO. YOU CRAZY FUCKING SICO'S. YOU'RE ALL SICK IN THE HEADS."