Chapter 3

Shawn's P.O.V.

It's been a couple hours since I sent the guy's off to find more information about that girl. The driver which is my other guard dropped me off at the studio and headed out to find more information as well.

Really hope they hurry up soon.

"You've got a hold of me
Don't even know your power
I stand a hundred feet
But I fall when I'm around you

Show me an open door
Then you go and slam it on me
I can't take anymore
I'm saying baby

Please have mercy on me
Take it easy on my heart
Even though you don't mean to hurt me
You keep tearing me apart
Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart

I'd drive through the night
Just to be near you baby
Heart open, testify
Tell me that I'm not crazy

I'm not asking for a lot
Just that you're honest with me
My pride is all I got
I'm saying baby

Please have mercy on me
Take it easy on my heart
Even though you don't mean to hurt me
You keep tearing me apart
Would you please have mercy on me
I'm a puppet on your string
And even though you got good intentions
I need you to set me free
Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart

Consuming all the air inside my lungs
Ripping all the skin from off my bones
I'm prepared to sacrifice my life
I would gladly do it twice
Consuming all the air inside my lungs
Ripping all the skin from off my bones
I'm prepared to sacrifice my life
I would gladly do it twice

Oh, please have mercy on me
Take it easy on my heart
Even though you don't mean to hurt me
You keep tearing me apart
Would you please have mercy on me
I'm a puppet on your string
And even though you got good intentions
I need you to set me free
I'm begging you for mercy, mercy (on my heart)
I'm begging you, begging you please baby
I'm begging you for mercy, mercy (on my heart)
Oh, I'm begging you, I'm begging you, yeah"

When the song ended the guy's entered the studio. Finally. Perfect timing.

I took my headphone's off and walked out of the recording room to where they were.

They had paper's in their hand's.

"So, did you find out everything?" I asked taking the paper's out of their hand's with no patience.

"Well, I found out her name was Sophia Monroe and she's lives in Manhattan, New York City and the address is right on top of the page." one of the guy's spoke up.

I looked at the top of the page at the address smirked and looked up at the guy's.

"Let's do this." I smiled walking out of the studio heading to the white limo.

20 minutes later, we arrived at her place.

It was a small cute wooden house I went up to the porch and knocked on the door fixing my hair and tie real quick as someone opened the door. It was a guy.

"Are you Ander Monroe?" I spoke up.

"Maybe. Who are you?" looking at me in concern and the two men side by side of me behind.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Shawn Mendes." I said putting my hand out for him to shake.

We shook hands.

"Aren't you that famous singer?" He asked lost.

We pulled away from the shake.

"Oh you know who I am? Great." I smiled. "This should be easy then."

I looked behind him at a quick look in the house.

"May I?" I asked him as I wanted to come inside.

He didn't bother asking as he moved out of the way as we all three entered he shut the door quietly.

"So, I'm lost. Why is a famous singer like you at my house right now?" He had confusion all over his face.

"I'm wanting your sister." I said looking around his house then, back at him.

Now he was really confused.

"Wait what? How do you know my sister?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter. I'll pay you 10 million for your sister."

"Woah. You'd pay me that much just for Sophia?" he was so lost. "Why do you want her so badly?"

"Personal reasons." As I handed him a piece of paper with permission I have been allowed to keep her. "Now sign your signature at the bottom and we can move on with our day."

He skimmed through the paper a little as he had enough reading it he backed away from me and the guy's.

"This is a joke. I am not selling my sister. You are fucking insane." he said getting angry.

I shook my head in disappointment.

"That's a shame because you really have no choice to do so. If you don't then...." I stopped talking as the guy's knew what to do for me as one of the guy's angrily walked over held Ander in a neck lock aiming and pistol at his head.

Ander angrily eyed me with no blinks. You could see fear in his eyes.

"You die." I finished my sentence. "So, which one is it, Ander?" I asked waiting for his correct answer.

"Just give me the damn pen." he demanded as I smiled and eyed the big guard to let him go.

He released him as I gave him a pen and the paper smiling.

He yanked it out my hand signing it off. Then, gave it back to me quickly. I looked at it to make sure he didn't fool me. He signed it nice and perfect.

"Thanks for doing business." I smiled as I started to head out of his house.

"Where's my money?" Ander asked angrily.

I stopped and smiled. "Oh right."

The guy handed me a check book as I opened it and wrote down a check for 10 million and handed it to him.

"Now let's get out of this hell hole." I gave the house a disgust look and him one and turned and headed back to my limo.

Ander's P.O.V.

I cannot believe I was forced to be in this kind of position. When that big bald muscular guy held a gun to my head I had no choice, but to sign that paper. I know Sophia will never forgive me for selling her like that, but it was that or I would've died and that means I wouldn't ever be able to find out if she's okay or not. The contract said to not contact ever, but I'll find out a way. I promise.

I was at the front porch watching them leave. Why is he doing this? Why does Shawn want me selling Sophia like that? I'm very confused of this whole thing.

I ended up starting to cry like a baby when they left as I headed back in. My sister is being took by sico stranger's because I had to sign that stupid contract.

I would call the cops, but doubt they'd believe a famous person came to my house and told me to sell my sister for 10 million or they'd kill me if not. Paper also, said I can't tell anyone about this or they'll kill Sophia. Why is this happening to us? I thought freaking out.

Sophia, I hope you'll be okay. I hope they take care of you. I will always love you baby sister.

I took out my phone to try to contact her real fast so, she can try and get out of this. I need to help her.

Answer. Damn it.