Chapter 5

Sophia's P.O.V.

It passed about an hour in geometry and we were few minutes to be released from class. When the bell rang I jumped scared. I'm just getting paranoid everywhere. Calm down, Sophia it'll be okay.

That I thought.

I grabbed my black bag put it around my shoulder and headed out the room. I went outside of the school building. I looked around the parking lot and the limo was no where insight. Thank god.

Of course Nick came back up to me. God, he can't ever catch a break.

"Soph, I'm sorry for being a douche earlier. Let me walk you home." he begged.

Maybe I should walk with someone so, if something did happen Nick would be right there for it. Out of everyone it has to be him though. He might be a douche, but I know he'll get me home safe and I can see what's wrong with Ander.

"Alright fine. I guess." I shrugged as we started to walk towards the direction of my house.

I didn't want to talk or anything. I just needed to get home now. I tried to walk quickly as possible.

"Woah. Why are you so rushy?" Nick said confused why I was heading home so, quick.

"You found a dude isn't it?" he asked pissed. "That's why you're trying to get home so, quickly." he said yanking my arm to stop me from walking.

"Yeah and I'm bringing you why?" I rolled my eyes. I yanked away walking again.

He also, followed.

"Ander was acting weird on the phone and my phone died on him. So, I'm trying to get home to see what's going on with him."

I stopped as my heart pounded. Across the street was that white limo.

I grabbed Nick's arm as he turned another direction. "Uhhh...let's go the longer way."

I was panicking. Something is telling me that I'm not okay. I'm in danger.

Nick was following. "Wait why? What's going on, Soph?"

"I think that person or whoever's in that white limo is following me." I said freaking out.

"Why do you think that?" he said in concern.

"Ander, said someone was going to take me and I thought he just had too much to drink, but really think he was trying to tell me something and warn me. I saw that same exact limo at the school building when I was on the phone with him. Now they are back for some reason." I panicked.

"What do they want from you?" Nick asked confused.

I shrugged. "I-I don't know. I've done nothing wrong."

"I'll find out who the fuck it is." he angrily said walking again towards the direction they're at.

"NICK....." I screamed chasing after him."NO." Damn him.

It was too late. Nick was banging angrily, cussing at the driver's tented window. This ain't good. I stepped no farther than where I was now.

I'm not quite sure what's about to happen, but I know this ain't good.

My eyes opened as the driver came out he was big, muscular, no hair, tattoo's up both arms and the other one looked the same, but had hair it was buzzed though and dark brown it looked like.

"What y'all doing messing with my girl huh?" he didn't care if he was fighting bigger men than him or not. He's an idiot.

The driver punched him as Nick went to the ground immediately yelling with a bloody nose at them.

They didn't care about him no more. They directly looked up at me.

"Get her." the passenger muscular guy said as they started walking towards me.

Oh no. This isn't good.

I started to run I got to mostly a corner, but they were to fast. The driver grabbed me and held me tightly.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

I expected someone to hear me since New York is a pretty busy place, but of course no one was out.

He put a cloth over my face tightly as I tried and tried to pull away. There was no way. This guy was strong. My body got weaker and weaker.

Everything around me started to spin. I saw Nick just laying there in pain.

"SOPHIA." he screamed.

"NICK." I screamed on my last breathe as I ended up passing out.

Everything went pitch black.