Chapter 6

Sophia's P.O.V.

I woke up out of nowhere in a cell chained up with rusty chains on my ankles connected to a white old wall sitting on a old nasty stained mattress. Dark stains everywhere. Wonder if it's other people's blood. I was grossed out. I looked down I was in my Victoria secret black plain bra with underwear that matched. Where's my clothes?

Where the hell am I?

It looked like a prison cell that I was in.

It was nothing, but black in here but a little light was shining across the room that's a door where you enter I'm sure of this whatever you wanna call it your eyes had to adjust of the no light in here. It was hard though. I'm so worried what they're going to do with me. I'm so scared.

Ander must really be looking for me right now. I hope he hurries fast or maybe Nick will unless they hurt him even more.

Ander used to help the police station a lot across the street from our house so, I'm sure he's got connection's to help out to find me. I'll be fine. I'll be out in no time.

I tried to yank the chains out of the wall obviously it wasn't working. I was still loopy from whatever they drugged me on when they snatched me. My body was still weak from everything. I don't know how long I've been in here, but my body is so sore.

Across was a nasty rusty moldy toilet with an unclean sink next to it. Looks old and not clean in years. Gross!

I'm definitely not using the bathroom any time soon.

I tried to stand up as my legs were wobbly I ended up falling back onto the mattress as dust flung right into my face after I landed. I started to cough bad.

I heard a door as the light shined more. It was a dark figure standing in the light. I couldn't see who it was.

They started to walk up toward the cell I was in. Why am I in this damn position? What did I do to deserve this treatment?

Shivers went down my spine when the shadow got closer it was a bigger man. It was the one that drugged me.

I backed up in the corner as he got handful of keys out finding the right one to put into the slot of the cell door.

Why was there so many keys?

He finally opened the door coming towards me.

"P-please stay away from me." I said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Mendes would like to see you now." his deep voice said as he ended up unlocking the chains off of my ankles.

Who the hell is Mendes? As the guy grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me up. Ow! As he dragged me to who knows where.

We headed out of the cell room down this big ass hallway. It was going from looking a mess to rich style.

So many dark brown wooden doors across this whole isle. Why so many doors? Do they keep more girl's locked up in here? Is it just me? I doubt it. I got scared thinking about it as we cornered it was a huge ass living room.

There was everything in this one room. Big white sofa's in the middle of the floor with a red wooden table in the middle, fire place right across built from stone, a huge screen tv above it hanging on the wall, a beautiful patio with a in ground pool with a huge basketball outside court, a pool table on the other side of the room that was red and black, a beautiful big piano that was white, rooms connecting to more rooms. It was a lot and a little speechless for me. Whoever kidnapped me has a lot of fucking money.

I was amazed of going to something shitty to something like this. This was overwhelming. God, wish I had money like this.

This house I won't lie was absolutely beautiful of what I've seen already.

I turned to my right as a good looking young guy that looked around my age approach me. He had short cut brown hair, with brown eyes, he's a bit taller than me he looks like he could be about 6 foot. He was really hot. I won't lie.

"Don't be shy. I promise I won't bite." he smirked eying me as the big guy walked off.

I don't know how I feel right now about any of this. Why am I here and why am I in a nice place and why is this guy really hot. I'm confused.

"I'm Shawn. You must be Sophia?" he bit his lip slowly looking at me up and down.

God, that look he is giving me was turning me on not going to lie. I got issues. After Nick I don't care.

Snap out of it. You need to see why you're here, Sophia.

I looked at him for a long minute. It snapped in my head. This was the celebrity Shawn Mendes. The famous pop singer. The sweetest most amazing celebrities out there. So, why is he involved in this situation or does he know how I got here?

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes. I'm Sophia." I responded as he looked annoyed he waited that long for me to reply. Oops.

"Thought so." he said as he headed towards the white couches in the middle.

"Come. Take a seat." he said allowing me to sit down across from me. How the hell am I in Shawn Mendes's mansion?

I just stood there scared, confused, speechless.

He seemed annoyed taking a seat looking at me.

"I don't have all day so, if you could." he said looking at me then, at the seat I'm supposed to sit at.

I was shaking I didn't know how to react right now. I just went over and took a seat.

What now? As he was just staring hard.