Chapter 11

Sophia's P.O.V.

I woke up as I saw some Calvin Klein light grey underwear and bra next to me with a white tank and some black and white Nike's short's. I looked at the size. Everything was my size. How does he know what size I wear?

I picked up the nice pile he had it laying as I crawled out of bed heading to the bathroom across the bed.

When I put it on I came out still and I wasn't locked up or anything. Did he forget last night?

I went to peek outside the room. The door was opened. That's odd. You'd think if you'd kidnap me you'd lock me up, but honestly I feel like he knows if he just threatens me and my family that I'll just hide up here. Well, you're wrong Shawn very wrong.

I saw the stairs as you head a couple steps it goes straight down the middle entering the living room and dining room.

I slowly tip toed down there. No one was around so, why not. I'm hungry anyways and I want food. If you kidnap me at least feed me here.

As the stairs creaked a little at my last step few people came to see the noise.

Shawn appeared quickly dressed all nice again with suite's. He was really angry though.

"Honey, I didn't know you had company." a women smiled at me back at Shawn.

Shawn angrily walked over to me. "She shouldn't be down here." he mumbled, but I heard it loud and clear as he held my arm with a tight grip as he whispered in my ear, "I didn't say you could come down here."

I shrugged. "I just wanted some food." as he rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Just get upstairs and I'll bring you some damn food." he said trying to rush me upstairs as the women stopped us again.

"Is everything alright?" She asked worried.

No, I'm kidnapped. Should I tell her that?

"Yeah ma. Everything's fine." he said taking a deep breathe from anger.

This was his mom. That means the people sitting at the table must be his little sister and dad. Wonder if they know he kidnap me or run's a business.

Time to play some games, Mendes.

I yanked his grip away as I started walking away, "what do you think you're doing"

I smiled looking at his mother who was very beautiful , blondish brownish hair , pretty smile , Shawn looks just like her she had a long windsor mrya formal high slit dress that's dark red with a beautiful angara ruby infinity heart pendant with diamonds around it; matched the dress very well, with some black and red christian louboutin shoes. She was a pretty women.

"I'm Sophia." I smiled introducing myself.

"Well, hello Sophia. I'm Karen." As she eyed the table. "This is my husband Manuel." he had a suit on as well, short grey darkish hair, with a little beard, glasses, Shawn looked a little like him to. "And my beautiful daughter Aaliyah." she had beautiful light brown hair very long , had a very pretty smile, was wearing a black formal long dress with spaghetti strap's, with some red plain high heels.

"Finally Shawn's met someone again. I can't wait to get to know you." Aaliyah cheered coming over to me all happy.

"I'm not with her." he angrily said.

They all looked over including me.

"Then, who is she to you?" his mother asked.