Chapter 8

Sophia's P.O.V.

I don't know what's about to happen, but I just want away from this place. Shawn's fucking insane if he thinks he owns me.

We walked to this big wooden gate as he entered a code in it ended up opening we walked down this circled drive way had a huge fountain in the middle of the driveway. God, what does this guy not have? Must be nice.

We went to his car which was a Aston Martin One 77. Jesus. These people are way to rich for me.

I'd never thought I'd be driving in a vehicle that is way more expensive than, my whole house.

This is overwhelming, but I'm kinda excited to drive in this.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I started searching around for Sophia not long after she pulled that pathetic scene. God, why are girl's so stubborn?

I looked out my window as I heard a car start up and looked to see my gate's were unlocked because the alarm in my mansion warns me when someone's enter in and out of my mansion.

Fantastic.

I ran outside of the patio going to the gate as I eyed Justin relaxing smoking a blunt and taking a sit of beer.

My blood was boiling. I was pissed.

"Justin, where's the girl?" I asked.

He looked up and smirked.

"What girl? I don't know what you're talking about." he took another drink as a smirk appeared a little on his face, but I can tell he was hiding something.

I took a pistol out of my back pocket of my pants as Justin spit out the alcohol in shock.

"Chill, fam. She's with Zayn." he said eying the gun.

"Zayn? Why the hell does Zayn have her? She's mine I claimed her first. He can get his own girl." I said angry.

Every time I end up getting a girl Zayn takes them. Well, Zayn not this time you prick. I'm getting her back. I didn't spend that much money on her for nothing.

"Where'd they go, Justin?" still aiming the gun at him.

"They went to his place so, she can call her brother." he started laughing. "Dumb bitch was way to gullible thinking that's what they were really going for." he shook his head taking another drink of his beer.

I can have patience, but not with Zayn. This is why him and I can never get along because he does stupid shit like this that gets me angry. If I want something he always tries and gets it before I do to be a dick. Sophia's mine and I'll make his ass understand that.

Sophia's P.O.V.

We arrived at Zayn's place. It was just as big as Shawn's was. It was a big White House with glass window's everywhere with a big fountain in front as well. We parked in the drive way in the back of another vehicle that was a Lamborghini veneno. God, this is was pretty nice. He rushed out quickly. We didn't say anything the whole car ride it was awkward.

We got out of the car as we ended up the drive way and up the long white concrete stair's as he started to unlock his door he made me go in first as he eyed outside for some reason and came in quickly locking the door's.

"This is a nice place." I smiled. He had white furniture to with all kind's of different art portraits on the light grey walls.

Window's were everywhere though doesn't seem like it's nothing really private in this house.

"Eh, it's alright." he shrugged.

"Alright??" I asked. "Dude, you mean amazing. I'd kill for houses like these." I said smiling reminding myself how poor I looked compared to these people.

"So, uh my phone's connected in my room so, we can go get it together if you want?"

I shrugged. "Yeah that's fine." I smiled as I followed him up these spiral steel stair's that's across from the front door. He's not a very conversational person I can tell.

He opened this door that was a few door's down as he made me enter first.

I smiled walking in as I looked around.

He had all series and movie's about Harry Potter on this big dark brown wooden shelf with a king size bed next to it that was just plain white sheet's. Had also, picture's of the One Direction boys. I wonder why the band broke up I really want to ask.

I'm not here to ask question's right now besides having the phone.

"So, where's the phone?" I asked getting a little impatient.

He ended up locking his door next. He turned looking at me kinda creepy. "You really thought I brung you all the way to my place into my room for a damn phone?" he asked getting closer to me smirking looking at me up and down again.

Oh god. Not again.

"That's what I thought was happening." I said backing away, but there wasn't too much room to back up to.

He laughed a little. "You're too cute."

What is up with these rich boy's are they so rich they're desperate for attention. I mean they have it all so, why pick on me.

I'm really scared now. I don't know why, but now I rather had Shawn then, this guy.

I don't know what to do right now.