Chapter 10

Sophia's P.O.V.

I screwed up big time. Why, Sophia? Why did you go running off thinking this was a good idea. God, I'm stupid. Now Shawn will probably kill me. I don't know what to think right now.

We arrived back at Shawn's mansion he got out angry slamming the door rushing to my side looking around making sure nobody was looking.

He forced my car door open quickly. "Get out now" Shawn demanded.

I didn't bother messing with him or try to pull something right now. I just quickly got out as he slammed the door behind me I jumped a little getting scared of his anger.

He grabbed me by the arm as he dragged us up to the gate. 4535 he typed on the keypad as it slowly started to open. I need to remember that code. 4535 I repeated trying to remember it. Knowing that code I could try and an escape again. Well, if I'm alive by today.

We walked up as we saw Justin still sitting there stoned.

"Ayeeeeee you found her. Right on." Justin laughed partying to himself.

Shawn rolled his eyes at him as we continued to walk and went back inside the living room as he passed the living room on the right into this hallway. There was a lot of doors as well. White walls. Light grey doors.

He entered one and pushed me in. Ow.

I looked around. It was such a cute room.

Had a auti tufted upholstered low platform grey style bed with white covers. Little black table next to it with a USB table lamp on top of it. No window's. I cornered my eyes on left to see a little grey and white bathroom and a little white closet with some clothes in it. Dresses. Lingerie.

Does he take girl's in here?

"Take your underwear and bra off now." he demanded.

As he took his pants and shirt off. God, was not expecting that. God, he had ab's. He was built like a model up and down.

His size was perfect. Everything about him. Who would of knew that I would be doing this with Shawn Mendes right now.

I don't know if I'm turned on by this or freaked out.

"I- Please don't do this." I stuttered scared to say anything, but stand there in shock.

I know what's about to happen, but I'm not ready.

"I said take it off or I will." Those words; shivers went down my spine as I eyed him slowly taking off my bra and I could see his eyes looking directly every move I was taking.

I was standing there awkwardly as I tried covering my arms up my body.

A tear came down my face.

He walked over to me as he forced both of my arms to rest down.

I was looking down not wanting to give him eye contact, but he lifted and forced me to look up with his hand underneath my chin.

"You're new, but you need to know there will be consequences."

Shivers went down my spine again.

As he started to kiss up my neck and leaded up to my lips. His lips were so soft.

As he grabbed my boobs playing with them as he was kissing me. I went from fear to enjoying this. What is wrong with me.

Shawn was to hard to not feel this type of way. Just everything about him was perfect. Nothing was wrong with him. You don't see that in guys.

And I would be lucky to sleep with a celebrity. Especially a pop star.

He pushed me as I backed up quickly as I hit my back up against the wall as he started to grind his erection on me. I was so wet. Shawn Mendes my kidnapper was actually making me wet. God, make this stop.

He kissed me on my neck all the way down  as he started to slowly eat me out. God, it felt nice. Nick never made me this wet before. It felt amazing what he was doing with his tongue on me.

I started to moan as you could see a smirk came upon his face while eating me. God, Shawn please don't stop. I want him and I want him now.

He ended up coming back up slowly as we started to make out again as he picked me up and turned me around and threw me on to the bed.

My body was shaking from him already.

As I positioned myself up the bed he crawled towards me getting on top of me slowly.

As he looked at me for a long moment I didn't have the patience, but to pull him in and kiss him. As he quickly put a condom on while kissing me. Must do this a lot knowing he got that quickly on one handed while kissing me. I didn't care at this moment.

He slowly made his dick go slowly into me as I gasp a little he started to go really slow knowing it was killing me.

He started to whisper in my ear. "I own you now. Got it?"

Shivers went down my spine.

"Yes." I said as he ended up going really fast I started to scream as he started to choke me and got him chocking me hard made me orgasm more and more.

"Call me daddy" he demanded.

I moaned. "Daddy."

God, I felt disgusted how I'm acting, but sexual intentions like this I can't stop. I have no control to stop. Having sex feels good, but this sex feels absolutely amazing.

Him and I both ended up finishing at the same time as my legs were shaking and numb. He ended up hopping off not long after out of breathe putting his suite back on.

Alright. I'm tired now.

"You'll sleep in here tonight. Don't pull anything stupid or I promise you , you will regret it."

There goes his mean side again.

I scooted on the edge of the bed. He started to head out.

"K. Just like any other men I see." I said rolling my eyes as he turned his head over his shoulder at me.

"I'm sorry what the fuck did you just say to me?" he angrily started to walk over to me.

"Sorry. Did I stutter?"  As I said that he grabbed me by the neck with his right arm veins were popping out that's how strong this grip was as he slammed me down on the bed as we were face to face.

"Don't think that you can talk to me a certain way like you do to everyone else. I'm not the guy to fuck with. You are mine and you can get over it. If you have a problem then, say it I'll just end your life and your families and then, you won't have anything to live for."

I barely could breathe. Felt like I was about to pass out as he let loose a little I started to catch air a little.

"Don't ever speak to me like that again. You don't know me." he angrily said as he let go I started to cough catching air.

My heart was pounding it was hurting.

He started to head out as he slammed the door and locked it.

Why is my life like this?