Chapter 9

Sophia's P.O.V.

Zayn's pushed me onto his bed putting himself onto me. I felt disgusted both of these guy's are wanting to get sexual with me. Why though?

"Get off of me." I said trying to push him off, but he just pressed up against my body more.

He opened up his black leather jacket that was covering me up and started to feel onto my breasts. God, this makes me sick.

Tears were strolling down my face. I'm so scared right now I don't know what to do.

I squirmed out of his grip with strong force as I ran to the door quickly I tried to unlock it, but he was to quick for me.

He grabbed me aggressively on the arm as I screamed to let me go he wouldn't so, I spit in his face.

"YOU DID NOT JUST FUCKING DO THAT TO ME." he screamed as he threw me across the room I ended up hitting my head on the corner of his bed. Ow.

"YOU STUPID BITCH." he angrily yelled walking over to me as he pulled me up from my hair.

I was bleeding I could feel it. I feel nauseous from it to.

I need to leave. I'm in so much danger anywhere to go I'm not sure what to do or if I can even get out of this mess. Why would Ander do this to me? It just doesn't add up why he would unless he was threatened or something, but even that why would he do that to his own little sister? I guess I was a bother since he had no problem signing that fucking paper to Shawn. All I wanted to do was cry, but crying isn't going to get me anywhere.

"YOU BETTER BE LISTENING TO ME YOU STUPID CUNT. YOU'LL DO WHAT I GOD DAMN SAY AND YOU'LL GET ON THAT DAMN BED BECAUSE I KNOW FOR GODS SAKE IM GOING TO GET SOME FROM SOMEONE AND ITS YOU." he yelled.

I cried as he threw me again on the bed, but I kept fighting as he pinned me down with my two arms pinned above my head. I got angry and kicked him really hard in the stomach to push him off.

I ran and unlocked the door as I had a little time to run away before he came after.

I kicked him pretty hard.

All I heard was "COME BACK HERE BITCH. YOU WONT GET FAR" when I was already half way down the stairs.

I didn't know where I was going to run to, but I ran to the front door unlocking it until I heard footsteps behind me. Closer and closer. My heart was beating faster and faster.

Zayn popped up out of nowhere. "Gotcha."

He grabbed me tightly as I screamed at the top of my lungs he covered his whole palm around my mouth tightly.

"Now I'm going to finish what I started." as he bout took me upstairs we saw through the window a white koenigsegg ccxr trevita interior vehicle pull up in the drive way. Shawn angrily got out of the car.

"Shit." Zayn said. "This should be fun."

Zayn dragged us over as he unlocked the door and backed us up where Shawn could get in.

"Zayn, let her go now." Shawn said angry.

"No man. She's a keeper." Zayn said as he leaned over to me and licked my neck. Ew.

I nudged him and spit in his face again. He let go of me this time wiping his face in disgust.

I ran over and hid behind Shawn. I don't know what Shawn's capable of, but my gut is telling me I'm more safe with him than I would be with Zayn right now.

"You are a disgusting, bitch. If you spit your saliva in my fucking face one more god damn time I swear." he threatened me as I hid even more behind Shawn.

I'm scared after he threw me and I busted my head.

"Sophia, go get in the car now." Shawn demanded looking directly over his shoulder at me as I thought should I do as he says or should I run for it, but I feel like there's no use. If I do something worse will probably happen than Zayn. I can't trust anyone around me now.

"GO." he demanded I jumped a little scared of him as I walked out. "Don't pull another stunt this time either." I heard while walking out to his car.

God, what is going to happen to me?
I don't get why this is happening to me.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I watched Sophia head to my vehicle as I didn't trust her after what she did back at my mansion. She ended up listening. Good idea. I looked back at Zayn pissed off at him.

"Why are you always messing with the girls I pick, Malik?" I angrily asked.

"Do you blame me?" he shrugged. "She's hot and probably hot in bed to."

My blood was boiling even more. I really just want to kick his ass.

"That's none of your business, but mine, Malik. Stay the fuck away from my girl."

I threatened as I eyed him angrily walking out and back to my car.

I rushed into the car and drove off quickly to go back home. I'm pissed.

"Even though I don't understand what's going on right now. Thanks for saving me from that Zayn guy." she quietly said to me shyly.

I could see that Zayn really must've scared her. I'm not a bad person, but when you piss me off oh you should be scared.

I have to act tough and strict because like I said I hate all girl's I just want sex nothing else from them. Not even sweet petty sorries from them.

I laughed a little. "You thought I was saving you?" I laughed again. "You're wrong. I just spent a hell lot of money on your ass so, I am claiming you no matter what."

Ha, she really thought I was saving her.

"So, why did you kidnap me? Are you going to explain why you did what you did and why me?"

God, I hate when people question me.

We were on a street as I curved and parked on a side of the road and angrily stopped the car looking at her in anger.

"Don't ever fucking question me about anything. What I did doesn't concern you it's none of your damn business. What you did really pissed me off. This ain't fun and games. This is a business I'm running and you are now mine and it's final. You either obey me and do as I say or I promise you I will murder your brother, your stupid little boyfriend that tried to fight my damn people. GOT IT?"

She didn't say a word. She seemed even more scared, but I don't care she needs to understand this is serious. This isn't no game. I need to be the dominant one.

"ANSWER ME DAMN IT." I angrily said as she let out a quiet "okay. I got it"

I think I scared her a little bit more than I wanted to. Oops. She's got to know whose boss though.

I just seriously need to get home and calm down a bit. It's just been a stressful day.

We were in silence the rest of the way home.