five

Eli cooed at the crying boys around her, 3 to be exact that clung to her like glue. 

"Don't do that again, I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU," Katsuki yelled at her. 

"But you were the one telling us not to cry or worry," Izuku said, through his sobs. He had yet to remove himself from her lap, which was fine, as all 3 fit fine due to her certain build. 

"SHUT UP NERD!" Katsuki yelled as he furiously wiped his tears.

She just laughed, patting his head lightly as she sighed, content with the feeling of the 3 boys in her lap. Todoroki wasn't here, unfortunately, even if she wanted him to meet the 3, but his father came to pick him. 

So she gave him her number, just in case he ever wanted to play with the boys, or just talk. In the short time, they'd spent together watching Steven Universe, Eli was quick to pick up that Todoroki was quite like Katsuki in that way, having no real way to express emotion in a healthy way. 

Though instead of being loud, Todo was quiet. It was quite funny when you thought about it, but Eli kept this to herself, turning her attention back to the 3 boys in front of her. 

One of her boys hadn't said anything when he walked in, instead just flung himself at her. Of course, the others did the same, but Hito said nothing, and still nothing, his grip getting tighter by the second. 

"Hito..." she called. Looking at the little boy in her arms, she watched as his teary-eyed gaze looked up at her. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he mumbled. She furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Hito, honey, what are you sorry for?" she asked. He scrunched up his nose, his fingers twitching, Eli instinctively handing him her hand to play with, which he took, a breath of relief leaving his chest as we did. 

"I...I keep crying, aren't I supposed to be your hero too?" he asked, a pout prominent on his lips.

"Hito, sweetie. Everyone is allowed to cry, crying is normal. Honestly, if you don't cry, that makes you a little weird," she whispered in his ear making him giggle, with her soon join him in his little laughter. 

"Plus, you guys are my heroes, I wouldn't have felt better without my boys," she told them. 

"R-really?" Izu asked, his green eyes sparkling once again. 

"Yes really, and you best believe, that I will make sure we that we get through this okay, don't worry about a thing, I just have to talk to one... person, okay?" she said the last part in a confused tone but shrugged it off nonetheless. 

Izuku and Hitoshi looked at each other before looking back at Eli with a nod. 

"So... are you guys moving?" Katsuki mumbled making them turn to him. 

She sighed, looking at the 3 boys with a small smile before she kissed their foreheads, one by one. 

"I hope not, just give me a couple of days Suki," she told him, ruffling his hair. He grumbled and nodded, an evident blush on his cheeks as he looked away. 

"Okay Nee-chan," he said mumbling the last part. He didn't do a good job at it though, because the 3 of them and his parents heard him. Hito and Izu only giggled at him, while his parents sighed in relief, seeing as he calmed in the presence of the girl. 

She smiled at him before breathing in and out rhythmically, trying her best to calm down, formulating a plan for when she spoke to the Principal of UA. 

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙