twenty

Eli stared at the papers before her with a hard look, her brothers nervously sitting on the other side of the table with grim expressions. The Sports Festival was a week ago, and Katsuki had done what he said he'd do and won. 

He still wasn't happy about how he won though. 

The papers before her were filled with reports on Endeavor. Excessive use of force, angry fits at fellow heroes and civilians, burning down an entire building just to get ONE villain. Then it went on to some statements that Izuku got his hands on from the hospital where Rei Todoroko, Shoto's mother had apparently said during recorded interviews with her about the beatings and training regimes, all categorized as a part of the compulsive lying disorder that she apparently had.

Suddenly, Himiko angrily slammed a knife into the wooden table wedging it in to stand up straight.  Eli didn't even say anything about it as she stood up slowly, her chair scrapping behind her as she got up and walked away to the kitchen. 

All 4 of them looked at each other, worry etched into their skin before they all jumped at the sound of rumbling sound followed by a loud curse. 

"FUCK!" they heard Eli yell before a thundering thud echoed through the house making them all scramble to make their way to the kitchen to find a broken refrigerator door on the floor and bent in half. 

They watched as she rubbed her eyes in irritation. 

"We'll buy a new one tomorrow," she mumbled before hastily getting out her phone, her thumb moving at an impossible rate as her green eyes glowed a dangerous red. 

A few minutes later, she'd set the phone on the countertop and a ringing noise was heard. 

"The person you have dialed-" 

"GOD DAMMIT!" Eli yelled again making them flinch back before snatching the phone from the countertop and shoving it in her pocket. 

She leaned over the countertop, thinking. Right as they went to go comfort her, she shot up, small hot tears in her eyes as she glared at nothing. 

"Get in the car," she said before walking away. 

They looked at each other with wide eyes before hastily running to the couch to retrieve their phone and meeting Eli at the door where she already stood at the door with her car keys and putting her shoes on where they did the same. 

They walked silently out the door, following her to the car where they all got in and sat down. 

"Put your seatbelts on," she told them, not bothering to put her own on as she started the car.

As soon as she heard all 4 clicks, she took off. Eli clenched the steering wheel tightly as she drove down the road, no doubt breaking numerous traffic laws, but right now she was willing to flash her hero license and call it hero business. 

Which it was, technically. 

Himiko looked around nervously, certainly not use to the feeling in the air as she sat in between Hitoshi and Izuku. Izuku took to holding her hand, which she appreciated. 

Eli didn't have time to be sad right now, right now she was mind-blowingly angry. She swiped the angry tears that fell from her face hastily made her way to Shoto's house, thinking through the various legal procedures she'd been through with Izuku, Hitoshi, and potentially Himiko and Katsuki. 

She knew this would be a completely different situation, especially with this being the son of the no. 2 hero. She did not care, at all, fully willing to not only getting the U.A legal team involved but her fists too.