thirty-nine

** i want to thank you all for the patience and all the love this book and the other have been receiving. thank you sooooooooo much and i love you all dearly. 

btw this is the 1st my hero movie arc, it'll be short (2-3 chapters at most)

i hope you guys enjoy <3333

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Everything was good, everything was going smoothly. 

Izuku had become All Might's special guest to I-Island so he was out of Eli's hands for the next day. Katsuki had decided to bring along Kirishima (his best friend) as his guest since he'd won the Sports Festival. Each and every Midoriya sibling was there, along with Keigo and Touya who were slowly beginning to make their stay with them more and more permanent. 

Kota, despite the island being full of heroes, was enjoying himself. Eli was dead set on making memories with all of them, so she brought a camera, and everywhere they went she could be seen snapping photos of any of them, not even attempting to make the photos look good, which made them great. 

So, she snapped pictures of them when they were eating ice -cream, getting to their hotel, Keigo and Touya struggling with the luggage that they felt 'obligated to carry', Katsuki and Hitoshi arguing over room numbers, with Kiri being in the middle of it all since Izuku was still with All Might at the time, and of course a gem of a photo, Shoto glaring at a life-size cardboard cut-out of  Endeavour while holding a slowly melting snow cone. 

Eli saw and spoke to her good friend David Shield, meeting his daughter for the first time as well. Her name was Melissa, and she was apparently a big fan of some of her work, her favorite being Edgeshot's bulletproof, yet breathable mask. And of course, Eli was treated by many of her students as they toured around and was subject to their prodding and closeness before it was time to party!

Eli dressed in a version of her hero costume, but a dress. It was functionally useless, but Eli figured she that if she had to wear formal attire, she'd do it in the safest way possible. So, her dress was long, to her ankles with a slit up to her right thigh. The dress was also backless with long sleeves, which was intentional.

And for shoes, she was going to wear a simple pair of black heels, also a version of her hero costumes shows, but once again, functionally useless.

Well, at least that's what she wanted everyone to think.

"Hey, Eli do you think this tie looks weird with this jacket because Kat--" Keigo was cut off as he looked at Eli. 

She was dressed, and kneeled on the side of the bed, clipping on a bowtie to his dress shirt. 

"Oh, hey Kei, what you need?" Eli asked, standing up and lifting up little Kota who beamed in his little suit. He didn't have a suit jacket though, for he said he wanted to show off his suspenders.

Her hair was in its usual afro-state, revealing nothing but the kind smile she always wore. 

"Uh-" Keigo tried, but his saliva caught in his through, halting his words, leaving him coughing and sputtering with a red face as he tried to get out what he was trying to say. 

Eli's eyes widen and she tried to go near him, but Touya walked in and slapped him in the back with a cocky grin on his face. 

"You look great E," Touya said as Keigo came too, and was now desperately trying to hide the blush that dared to crawl up his neck.