sixteen

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

"So I heard you're a TA again," he said as he walked forward cooly and sitting beside her. 

"Yea, Shouta convinced me," she told him.

"I also heard that you got hurt a couple of days ago, so you mind explaining to me what you're doing patroling again?" Dabi asked, taking a bite from a strawberry pocky stick, to which he offered to Eli as well. 

"It was just a couple of cracked ribs and a bad back, Recovery Girl took care of me just like she always does," Eli said with a shrug, taking a couple of sticks. 

"And before you do what I think you're going to do, don't. There's already an open investigation on him, and I don't need you getting your balls twisted by the police if they catch you out looking for this guy," Eli told him, giving him a pointed look as she did so. 

Dabi and Eli had a fun kind of friendship, often meeting on this specific building whenever she was out, or going to small coffee shops with one another. They'd been close friends ever since they met at the park 8 years ago, and he often tried to spend time with her just to give her some kind of break. 

I mean they were each other's, first friends. 

"You know it hurts that you think that I'd get caught," he said throwing his arm around her with a chuckle. Eli just sighed. 

"Please?" she asked. A moment went by as Dabi contemplated before he let out a trying of curses and agreed. 

"Thank you," she said before she smiled at him softly. 

He blushed. 

"Well, it was nice talking to the famous 'Villain' Dabi, but I'm still on the clock," she said putting her hands up to make air quotes at the word "villain" as she stood up and stretched a bit. 

"You say villain as if it's not true," Dabi scoffed. 

"You've only gone after people who deserve it. You're a vigilante at best Dabi," she told him.

"I'm a literal murder," he said blandly. 

"And so is half the Hero Commission, yet here we are," she said with wave for she'd activated her Quirk and jumped from that building to the next, and to the next, continuing from there. 

The night went on, and eventually, Eli checked the time, deciding that she was done for the night. As she walked down the street, she heard arguing. 

"I guess I should give you something since you insist on taking what doesn't belong to you," yelled a gruff voice. 

With a quirked eyebrow, Eli quickly made her way down the alley, only to see 4 men standing around a blonde girl who looked at them with a glare as she brandished the knife she had on her person at them, but the girl was bleeding out so she doubted she'd get too far. 

Eli wasted no time in continuing her walk towards them. 

"Oi!" she called. 

"Who the hell are-" started one of the men, but uninterested, Eli pulled a gun from her sides and fired off 4 bullets, all with the purpose of skimming the men, which she did so successfully before rushing over to the girl on the ground. 

Her eyes widened when she saw the blood pooling at her waist, flashes of Izuku going through her mind.  

"We need to get you to a hospital," Eli mumbled as she hovered over the girl before picking her up bridal style.