DOMESTIC LIFE IN THE MIDORIYA HOUSEHOLD

Domestic Story 1: Tattoos and Being Adults 

Setting: Post Two Heroes Arc

The day had finally come, the day Touya genuinely thought never would. He couldn't be sure if they were just joking, or if it was one of those things where one would later realize it was not a good idea and called it off, but that didn't happen. 

There Eli sat on a lone dining chair wearing a cropped shirt and a pair of shorts, typing away on her phone as Touya set up the tattoo gun on the dining table by his side. 

She had promised that he could tattoo anything he wanted, anywhere he wanted. 

Eli wasn't one to go back on a promise, so she idly brought it up a day or two after their little nap time with Keigo. He was so fucking excited it was crazy. 

Alongside the receptionist job he had at UA, Ren, Eli's old mentor had offered to teach him the art of tattoos once his old mentee had mentioned that he was interested in it. Touya wasn't especially perfect at it, but Ren told him that he had lots of potential due to his weird light hand. 

He showed the man some of the sketches he'd had (not the ones he'd done of Eli), most were of forms of nature, sketches of skeletons, and animals. He liked to sketch trees especially, liking the different variations between trees. Sometimes he mixed it all together, especially when there was a particularly slow day at the front desk. 

"Oh! So I see you're actually going along with this," Keigo said as he popped out of the kitchen. He pranced around happily, mostly because Touya and Eli had helped him clean his feathers the other day.

They tended to get pretty dirty at times and sometimes a shower just wasn't enough to get everything out. So, a couple of days ago, late at night, the three of them huddled in Keigo's bathroom to deep clean his feathers. 

In the end, they were all half-soaked, tired, and even ended up falling asleep in that very same bathroom. 

Maybe he was just feeling eccentric, or maybe he was more like a bird than he'd originally thought, but having clean feathers just made him want to show them off. Eli couldn't help but laugh as he did just that, loose feathers trailing behind the blonde man, pointedly brushing the side of both Eli and Touya's faces. 

"Hell yeah, she is," Touya said as he put some disposable gloves on making Eli roll her eyes before she looked down at the small cat on her lap. One of the babies.

"Of course, a promise is a promise, plus, I've been thinking about finally covering up these old scars anyway," she said rubbing her arms with a small smile. 

The kids were at the pool at UA with some friends, and they'd taken Kota along as well. After Kota started calling her Mom, the kids began to take their roles a lot more seriously than Eli had anticipated, and they tried their hardest to take him with them when they could. 

They were in fact the boy's new Aunt and Uncles. 

"So, what are you thinking about marking my body for life with huh?" Eli asked, very curious about what her new tattoo would be. 

"You'll just have to wait and see," Touya said with a wink before he laid some kind of parchment on the table and began sticking on some small cups that'd hold the ink with some vaseline. 

Eli sighed rolling her eyes. The tattoos she had on her body covered the parts without scars, there was some overlap in some places, but she tended to avoid the areas as much as possible. 

She didn't exactly know why other than the fact that it was painful, so after 3-to 4 failed attempts, she gave up. 

She had a K on her finger for Katsuki and H on her wrist for Hitoshi. For Izuku there was an I on her other wrist. She had a little tattoo of Shouta's scarves on her finger because she'd always thought the capture weapon was cool and a set of fangs on her other wrist for Himiko. There were multiple lightning tattoos that crept up her hands and wrists, going around the others as well.