forty

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Eli was trying her very hardest to trust her siblings and not flip out, but it was getting harder as the minutes went by and despite Touya and Keigo being near, their comfort was little compared to her worry. But what the lead villain said next is what ticked her off even more. 

"Use the barriers to trap them on the 80th floor, don't let those kids escape," he said. 

Eli tensed. 

'Any chance the kids he's talking about aren't mine?' she pondered uselessly. 

But the sound of Touya clicking his tongue lightly made her eyes find him shaking his head at her. They'd been standing around holding champagne glasses before anything popped off, taking their turns at silently amusing Kota so he wouldn't fall asleep during the speeches, awaiting the students that never arrived. 

So, she sighed and took breaths to calm down. Kota, the precious boy, had cried himself out and passed out tangled in her arms. She couldn't blame him, how could she?

'Please hurry guys,' she thought. 

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Katsuki and Kirishima were on their way to the party, cutting through a floor filled with plants called the Plant Factory. 

"I'm not saying we're lost, I'm just saying that maybe we took a wrong turn," Kirishima told Katsuki, who glared at the redhead in front of him, clearly irritated.  

"What the hell shitty hair, now we're really late?!" he seethed, his hand raising to pop an explosion in his palm. 

Kirishima would have been afraid, but he knew the blonde too well for that. He'd dragged the boy to movies and arcades all the time, and Eli-sensei even helped him! And eventually, Hitoshi, Denki, and Mina began to join them. Jirou did too, but other times she hung out with Momo along with Izuku and his other friends.

But of course, there were times when they hung out in one massive group. 

"Hey! We see you, stupid kids," said one of the villains, a tall skinny man with a long neck, pale yellow skin, and dingy green hair sprouting from the side of his face and head. 

"What the hell did you just say to us, you bastard?" Katsuki said, already crackling an explosion behind his back in his palm. 

He hadn't known there'd been a villain attack, but the two guys dressed in black talking to them as if they'd lost their minds was enough to piss Katsuki off. 

Izuku watched from behind a bish, contemplating jumping in now. He, Hitoshi, and Himiko could easily offer aid to Katsuki and Kirishima, but they were weary. Izuku held his hand out to stay down, observing the two men as carefully as he could. 

"What are you two doing here?" questioned the other, short villain. But this just pissed Katsuki off more. 

"Huh, that's what I want to know too," Katsuki said gruffly as he took a threatening step toward them, glaring harshly at the two men in front of him. He glanced to the side absentmindedly, only to see a hand creeping out of a bush, a knife in said hand. 

He raised an eyebrow, immediately suspicious. He noticed the black manicured nails and the knife and instantly knew it was Himiko or Lady as he called her.