fifty-six

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Shouta didn't know what he expected, truly. Living with over twenty teenagers and three small children. But screaming at Denki as he put out the microwave at 6 in the morning was absolutely not something he thought he'd be doing after only being here for four days. 

"Denki, tell me, honestly, why did you think messing around with the microwave with your Quirk was a good idea?" Shouta asked, a dead look in his eye as he had half a mind to make his second cup of coffee. 

"I didn't think it would explode?!" Denki said, biting his lip as he laughed nervously. 

Yawning, Eli stepped in the kitchen, Kota on her hip as she walked wordlessly in the kitchen. Sniffing, she looked around her eyes stopping on them. Kota was wrapped in a blanket and Eli could only shake her head as she went to the kitchen counter to make a bottle. 

"Good morning," she told them with a nod, putting a small pot of water on the stove and heating it up, setting the bottle in shortly. 

"Kaminari-san, we must be diligent as to not jeopardize the safety of our new housing. It would be extremely rude and unheroic to take advantage of the gifts we have been given," Tenya said from the living room. 

The boy had just come back from a run which reminded Eli that Izuku or Kat might be on their way down soon for the very same reason. 

Looking over at Denki and Shouta bickering, she could help but chuckle, rocking Kota before finally asking. 

"You're not hurt are you?" she asked.

Denki quickly shook his head, currently being held under the hand of Shouta who was glaring so harshly at the kid she swore he was about to pass out. Sighing she shook her head as she continued making the bottle, popping the lid on and shaking it. 

"Step outside then, get a little fresh air, just open the window on the right to air out the kitchen. And you, I'm pretty sure Eri is up there flooding the bathroom," Eli said. 

"wHAT?" Shouta exclaimed, suddenly rushing to the nearest set of stairs to get to Eri who was actually just half asleep in the bath with Hizashi. 

Eli chuckled, winking at Denki before shooing him off. He laughed and went about his day, taking his burnt breakfast burrito to his room. Sighing she shook her head and looked over at the microwave. She just unplugged it for now, reaching into the cabinet to pull out a batch of stickers. 

"Can you pull this off for me baby?'" she asked Kota who had been wordlessly enjoying being carried everywhere. 

Eli made it a point to do so, something small so Kota knew how much she loved him. If her mother was here now she shake her head and say 'Let that baby walk!' and Eli couldn't help but silently giggle at the fact as Kota nodded, pulling a red sticker from the little batch. 

"Why thank you," she said smiling, sticking it on the now out-of-commission microwave and putting the stickers up. 

"Now, let's go get you in the bath," she told him, bouncing him up and down making the boy giggle as she turned to leave. 

She had half a mind to turn around and tell Tenya to take a shower, something she'd been doing a lot more since she got here. Teenage boys and their hygiene are a fucking nightmare. That much Eli knew, which was why she instilled in her own boy to shower after they do anything that makes them feel sticky. (a/n - don't be gross)