Chapter 16: Trip to Summer Camp

Months has passed, and the first semester of U.A. High was done, meaning it is summertime and summer vacation. The students of Class-1A were outside standing near a bus where Aizawa was saying things and reminding the students.

Aizawa: U.A. High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights for "Plus Ultra"!

Class A: Yes, sir!

Then, all of the students began talking about the training camp and what they might be doing over there. Uraraka ran up to Midoriya with excitement.

Uraraka: Deku! It's finally time for the training camp in the woods, right?

Midoriya's face went bright red when Uraraka was close to him, as he waved his arms randomly.

Midoriya: Y-Yeah, that's right, Uraraka!

Midoriya was sweating intensely.

Midoriya: (Too close...!)

Uraraka tilts her head in confusion.

Uraraka: What's the matter?

Midoriya: Well, um... It's nothing, really!

Uraraka blinks her eyes twice and remembers from the final exam when Aoyama asked her a question that made her flustered.

Aoyama: (Do you like...)

Uraraka's face went completely red as well, with her eyes swirled up and sweats flowing on her face. She snaps out of it and backs away.

Uraraka: I-It's time for training camp!

She starts to clap her hands and dancing around, followed by Ashido and Kaminari.

Uraraka/Ashido/Kaminari: Training camp! Training camp! Training camp! Training camp!

Midoriya: (Uraraka and the others are so excited.)

Badoraku walks up to Midoriya and placed his hand on his shoulder, causing him to twitch and scream out loud.

Badoraku: You all right? You looked like you spaced out, and your face was red as heck.

Midoriya: Oh, um... Nothing's wrong!

Badoraku: I see.

Then, one of the students from Class-1B, Monoma, started to rant at Class A.

Monoma: Eh? What? What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes?! Does that mean you had people who failed the finals?! What?! Isn't that weird?! Isn't that weird?! Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B?! How can that be?!

Kendo had enough and knocks Monoma out with a single karate chop to the head and drags him away.

Kendo: Sorry!

Midoriya and Badoraku sweatdropped at the sight of Kendo dragging Monoma away.

Badoraku: (He just won't shut up, huh?)

Midoriya then turned to look at the rest of the students of Class B.

Midoriya: Oh, it's Class B!

Tokage: We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you, Class A!

Kodai: Yeah.

Kendo: We're getting on the bus!

The rest of the students made their way to the bus, and Mineta was staring at the girls of Class B while drooling saliva.