Chapter 9: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 2: The Banana Knight's Cavalry Battle

Previously, Midoriya won first place and Badoraku won second place in the first course.

Midnight: Izuku Midoriya, who placed first in the qualifier, is worth ten million points!

All the students glared at him which stunned Midoriya in place.

Midoriya: T-Ten million?!

Badoraku: Oh, heck no, boy!

(Kamen Rider Gaim Opening)

Midnight: Now then, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit is fifteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of its members' points, and the riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Team will try to grab each other's headbands until time run out, and try to keep as many points as they can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them! And the most important thing is that even if your headband gets stolen, or of your team falls, you're not out!

Yaoyorozu: Which means...

Sato: ...since there are 42 people, there will be ten or twelve teams on the field the whole time?

Aoyama: That's tough.

Ashido: One strategy could be to let someone take your points first so you'll be more free.

Asui: It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up getting split up, Mina.

Midnight: During the game, it'll be a cruel fight where you can use your Quirks. But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make the people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately!

Bakugo: Damn.

The board showed a timer fifteen minutes for the students to pair up into a team.

Midnight: Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your team. Start!

For some reason, there are some students who wants to pair up with Badoraku because of his ability.

Male Student 1: Hey, suit guy! Team with me!

Male Student 2: No, me!

Male Student 3: How about me?!

Female Student 1: Pair up with me!

Male Student 4: It should be me, instead!

Female Student 2: Wanna team up?

Badoraku: No, no, no, no , no, and no. Now go find someone else.

He saw that Midoriya is so isolated that he went to team up with him.

Uraraka: Bado!

Badoraku: Oh, good. You're here.

Uraraka: Wanna team with Deku?

Badoraku: Of course, why not.

Uraraka: Yeah!

The two went up to Midoriya, who had his mouth and eyes wide opened because no one wants to team up with him.

Uraraka: Deku!

Badoraku: Midoriya!

Midoriya turned slowly to see Uraraka and Badoraku.

Uraraka: Let's team up!