Chapter 7: The Attack of USJ Part 3

All Might finally arrives to USJ by bursting through the entrance after Iida went to tell him that they were under attacked by villains. The students by the main lobby were happy to see All Might came to the rescue.

Class 1-A: All Might!

Ashido and Uraraka were crying that they were finally safe, and the Number One Hero came to save the class.

All Might: It's fine now!

All Might wasn't smiling at all and has an angry face expression.

All Might: I am here!

Mineta: All Might!

Asui: Ribbit...

Gai: All Might!

Midoriya: All... Might...

(Kamen Rider Ryuki Opening)

All Might threw his suit away and teared up the tie he was wearing as a teacher.

Midoriya: (He's not smiling...)

Shigaraki: I've been waiting, hero. You trash of society.

Villain 1: That's All Might...? It's my first time seeing in person!

Villain 2: He looks so intimidating...

Villain 3: Idiots, don't hesitate! If we kill that, we'll--

Then, All Might ran in an extremely fast speed that nobody couldn't see him with their own eyes and he punched many villains out of the way, knocking them out to carry Eraser Head's body.

All Might: (Sorry, Aizawa.)

All Might turn his attention to the four students and ran to grab the four away from the villains, so did Metalgelas. The hand covering Shigaraki's face lost grip and fell off.

Mineta: Huh? Huh?! What?

All Might: Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa to you. He's unconscious. Hurry!

Mineta: Y-Yes, sir!

Asui: Ribbit.

Midoriya: All Might...

Shigaraki: It's no good... It's no good... It's no good... I-I'm sorry, Father...

He went to pick up the hand covering his face, and said that hand is his "father".

Shigaraki: He hit me as he was saving them. It's the violence of a government official. He's fast, as expected. I can't follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true, after all...

He was grinning widely with a evil smile.

Shigaraki: ...that he's getting weaker.

Midoriya carried Aizawa up with Mineta and Gai.

Midoriya: All Might, you can't. That brain villain took One Fo-- He took a punch that didn't my arm, but he didn't even twitch.

Gai: At least I was able to hit that Nomu with my finisher.

Midoriya: He's gotta be--

All Might: Young Midoriya! It's fine!

Gai: Please allow my partner to assist you in battle.