Chapter 10: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 3: Crocodile in the Tournament

After the second round ended, everybody in the stadium went to a lunch break before returning in an hour. Badoraku went to sit with Kirishima, Sero, Sato, Tokoyami, Mineta, and Kaminari. They chat and laugh together except Tokoyami, he's not quite a laugher. One hours later, break was over and everyone is back at the stadium.

Present Mic: Now then lunch break is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game for today's event! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't pass to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!

Badoraku: How? When did you guys bring in those cheerleaders from America?

Present Mic: Huh?

Aizawa: What are they doing?

Aizawa, Present Mic, and the other students noticed that the girls from Class A were in cheerleader clothes.

Badoraku: Oh, dear god...

Present Mic: What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?

It was Mineta and Kaminari who did this to the girls.

Yaoyorozu: Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you?!

Badoraku: You two...

Mineta/Kaminari: Huh?

They looked to see Badoraku covered in red aura with an angry and annoyed expression.

Badoraku: Come here...!

Mineta/Kaminari: W-Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!

Badoraku: You can't just trick those ladies and get them dress up like that!

Mineta/Kaminari: Please don't!

Badoraku: How about... no?

They stood frozen in fear and immediately got pummeled by Badoraku.

Badoraku: That's what you get, ya perverts! Do it again and I'll not be afraid to do it again.

The girls then kind of calmed down a bit after seeing the Kaminari and Mineta got beaten by Badoraku.

Badoraku: You girls okay?

Class A Girls: Yes! Yeah!

Badoraku: I can't believe they did this to you guys.

Hagakure: No, it's okay.

Badoraku: You sure, Hagakure?

Hagakure: Of course, we can cheer along.

Badoraku: You sound excited.

Hagakure: I sure am, Bado!

Jiro: What?!