Chapter 4: Den-O Vs. Team J

Last time, Bakugo and Midoriya were fighting, but Midoriya used his power to break the concrete floors above, and Uraraka touched the bomb.

Bakugo: From the start, you were...

Midoriya: I wasn't... going to use it... Because I can't use it... Because my body can't handle the impact... Aizawa-sensei said so, too... But... this was all... I could think of...

Bakugo was shocked, and Midoriya passed out from the injury and impact.

(The Monitor Room)

The class were surprised of what Midoriya did.

Kaminari: What the heck? The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground...

Tokoyami: They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?

Asui: This is training though.

(The Building)

All Might was there and had a robot to carry the wounded Midoriya.

Robot: To the nurse's office.

Robot: *English* I know.

Bakugo was frozen still about what happened and was breathing so hard.

All Might: Come back, Young Bakugo. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning your experiences is a part of life.

(Kamen Rider Den-O Opening)

Team A and Team D were in the monitor room to see the results.

All Might: Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!

Asui: It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?

All Might: Hmm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?

Yaoyorozu: Yes, All Might-sensei. That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted in his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as All Might-sensei said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the range he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka... She let her guard down mid battle, and her final Attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-mãché as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack.

Iida was surprised with joy within him.

Yaoyorozu: The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were basically breaking the rules.

Den-O/All Might: (S-She said more than I expected.)

Den-O: (That's too much! No wonder why you are one of the smartest students ever.)