Chapter 14: The Final Exams

After many weeks of internships and the news of Hero Killer: Stain arrested, the students came back and were in their classrooms, sharing the results of their internships with different heroes. Sero and Kirishima bursted into laughter when they saw Bakugo and his different hairstyle.

Sero/Kirishima: Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?! What's with that haircut?!

Bakugo: Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it off! Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you if you don't!

Sero: I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!

Bakugo: What the hell did you say?!

Due to Bakugo's rage, his hair went back to normal, like it was spiky as Kirishima and Sero pointed at his hair.

Sero/Kirishima: Look, it's back to normal!

Then, Ashido, Asui, and Jiro are talking to each other about their result.

Ashido: Wow, you even got to fight villains? I'm so jealous...!

Jiro: Well, I just helped people evacuate and did logistical support, so I didn't do any actual fighting, though.

Ashido: It's still amazing, though!

Asui: All I did was train and go on patrols as well. There was just one time when we caught smugglers from a neighboring country.

Ashido and Jiro looked at Asui with some sweat drops and a widened expression.

Ashido/Jiro: That's crazy!

Asui: What about you, Ochaco? How was your week?

They saw that Uraraka was standing still and fired up.

Uraraka: It was very worthwhile...

Then, Uraraka started to punch the air after what she had trained from Gunhead's agency.

Asui: Ochaco is awakened, huh?

Jiro: She went to that battle hero's place, right?

Meanwhile, Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki were together with Badoraku since they were the said to be the victims at the attack of Stain. Badoraku did not sustain any wounds except for some minor ones.

Sero: Oh yeah, the hero killer!

Kirishima: I'm glad you guys made it out alive, seriously!

Yaoyorozu: I was worried...

Badoraku: At least we're fine now.

Midoriya: Yeah, it was a relief.

Sato: I heard that Endeavor saved you guys, right?

Hagakure: That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!

Todoroki then has a flashback of the image of the police chief that has a head of a dog, but the rest of the body is human. Todoroki simply looks down.

Todoroki: Yeah... he saved us.

Midoriya: Yeah.

Badoraku: I kind of agree. (But I mostly disagree because he did nothing. Man, this world sure is crazy...)

Ojiro: I saw on the news that the hero killer was somewhat connected to the League of Villains. Imaging someone scary coming to USJ really freaks me out.

Kaminari: He is scary, but did you see the video, Ojiro?

Ojiro: "Video"? You mean the one about the hero killer?

Kaminari: Exactly. Seeing that, you can see how he's really single-minded and like tenacious. Doesn't it almost make you think he's cool?

Midoriya then looks at Kaminari when he heard him saying it was cool.