Chapter 18: Attack on Summer Camp Part 2

Badoraku, currently Faiz, was running in the forest to search for the other students while also finding other monsters that served Multi-Shocker.

Faiz: (Damn it! Just how many of you are here? To come this far just to kill me...)

Then, he stopped to look around and listen for noises. He heard some fight from his left and headed there.

(Opening)

Somewhere in the forest, Todoroki was carrying a student from Class 1-B, and Bakugo was trying to fend the villain wrapped in bag.

Moonfish: Flesh... Piece of meat. Flesh!

Moonfish shot out his extended teeth at them. Todoroki stomped his right foot and created a huge wall of ice to stop the attack from reaching them.

Bakugo: I can't get near him, damn it! The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I've got--

Todoroki glanced back at Bakugo, and seemed to disagree with him.

Todoroki: You can't!

Bakugo: If the trees burn, just cover them with ice right after!

Todoroki: The blast will impair my vision, too! What will happen if I can't stop all of it?! Our opponent has the advantage in both number of moves and distance!

Bakugo, in response, gritted his teeth in frustration, as Moonfish continued stabbing his teeth into the ice. Then, they heard two gunshots and were moved away. They nearly got hit by the bullets. When they look up, they saw that it was an Orphnoch with a bat motif.

 When they look up, they saw that it was an Orphnoch with a bat motif

The Bat Orphnoch twirled his revolver and stared at them.

Bat Orphnoch: Well, well, well, what have we here?

Todoroki: Another villain.

Bakugo: Die!

Bakugo lunged forward and prepared to blast the Orphnoch with his explosive power. The Orphnoch moved away instantly the moment Bakugo got too close.

Bat Orphnoch: You're Katsuki Bakugo. Perfect.

He aimed his revolver and fired three bullets at him. Bakugo used his explosive Quirk to fly away from the incoming bullets. He then leaped out from the bushes and charged up his Explosion. He shouted and blasted the Orphnoch with both of his hands. The Bat Orphnoch crossed his arms before getting blasted away. The Orphoch was pushed back, but with little to no damage.

Bat Orphnoch: Come with us, Bakugo, and your life shall be spared. After all, the League of Villains have an interest in you.

Bakugo: Go to hell!