Chapter 1: Kamen Rider in the World of My Hero Academia?

There lives a young man named Badoraku Xiong, who is a child of two Asian races; Japanese and Hmong, his father is Hmong since he has his last name and his mother is Japanese who got a Japanese name. He speaks English, Hmong, Laotian, and Japanese. He is laying on a couch, just napping around.

Badoraku: Oh, man... I'm so tired. Why?

Badoraku wakes up from his nap to get something to eat from the refrigerator. When he opens it, all he found was some cub food chickens, pork chops, fried rice with chinese lo mein.

Badoraku: Oh... Is this all I have to eat? Well, don't matter.

Badoraku took some chickens and fried rice with lo mein out of the refrigerator, and pour some of them into a plastic bowl. He grabbed the cover and placed on top of the bowl so the food doesn't fly out when heating in the microwave. After one minute and thirty seconds, he got his food out of the microwave and started to eat.

After eating, he set his dishes in the sink and wash it up as usual. When he was finished, he was preparing to head out to go for a walk.

Badoraku: Time to go walk around the neighborhood.

He shuts the door behind and begin walking to his left. As he was walking, he greeted some neighbors living in his area and they greeted him back.

Johnson: Howdy, Badoraku.

Badoraku: Hey, Mr. Johnson.

Johnson: What a nice day to be outside.

Badoraku: Yeah... You seem to be enjoying yourself, Mr. Johnson.

Johnson: Sure am! I really like this weather, the sun, the breeze, and everything. What about you? What are you doing?

Badoraku: Oh, just walking around the neighborhood.

Johnson: Ha, ha, ha! Glad to hear. You have fun and I'll have my own fun.

Badoraku: All right. See ya. 👍

Johnson: You too! 👍

Badoraku: Ah, Mr. Johnson.

He continue on walking until suddenly, he felt something pulling him away.

Badoraku: W-What?! What's going on?!

He turned around to see a portal sucking him towards it.

Badoraku: A portal?! No, no!

Badoraku holds onto a street light, but he seems to be losing grip because of how strong the portal was.

Badoraku: Come on! Aahhh!!!!!!

The portal had successfully sucked him inside of it.

(Kamen Rider Ryuki Opening)

(In the Portal)

Badoraku is spinning around while falling down, like this.