Chapter 6: The Attack of USJ Part 2

Last time, Midoriya and the classmates that were with him defeated some villains at the shipwreck zone.

Midoriya: Delaware Smash!

Kuuga: Nice plan, friend.

Mineta: Even I can...!

Asui: I guess it's like we've cleared the first hurdle. You three are amazing!

(Kamen Rider Ryuki Opening)

After the whirlpool was blasted, the villains were all tangled up together by Mineta's Quirk.

Mineta: I had a bowel movement this morning, so those things will stick all day

Midoriya: *Mutter* We were lucky that was all of them. I took a huge gamble.

Badoraku: (Are you muttering again?)

Midoriya: *Mutter* I took a huge gamble. Normally, they would've kept some people underwater in reserve. I was trying to keep my composure, but I couldn't stay calm. This is dangerous. I have to be more careful...

Asui: Midoriya, stop that. It's scary.

Midoriya: Huh?

Asui: Rather than reflecting back, shouldn't you think about what to do next?

Midoriya: Y-You're right.

Badoraku: There's nothing wrong about that, but sure he can think about what to do next.

Midoriya suddenly felt pain a bit from the two fingers when he used his Quirk and they were bruised.

Badoraku: Your fingers...

Asui: Are you all right?

Midoriya: Y-Yeah. Anyway, we should make getting help our top priority. It would be best to follow the shore and avoid the central plaza as we headed toward the exit.

Asui: That's true. Aizawa-sensei has drawn a large number of villains to the plaza.

Badoraku: It feels like he's not going to last long.

Midoriya: What do you mean "he's not going to last long"?

Badoraku: What I am saying is, he might be exhausted of fighting those large group of villains. Sure he is strong, but he might not for long.

Asui: You might be right, Bado.

They turned their direction to the plaza area where Eraser Head is still fighting the villains.

Midoriya: ...but I think he overexerted himself by jumping into that crowd of villains to protect us.

Badoraku: That's exactly what I'm saying here.

Mineta: Huh? Wait, Midoriya, don't tell me you... Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Midoriya: I'm not thinking of doing anything that'll get in his way. But if we can just find an opening and lessen Aizawa-sensei's load, even a little...

(Landslide Zone)

Todoroki had frozen many villains that were fighting him.

Todoroki: "Scatter and kill you," huh? *Sigh* I hate to say this, but you just look like guys with Quirks they didn't know what to do with.