Chapter 11: Uraraka vs. Bakugo & Midoriya vs. Todoroki

At this time, it was a match between Uraraka and Bakugo.

Present Mic: The eighth and last match of the first round! He was kind of popular in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person! From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo! Versus-- She's the one I'm rooting for! From the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!

(Opening)

The audience cheered for the two and for this match to start.

Badoraku: (How is he even famous? Like, are you serious with that? With an attitude like that, with a face like that, boy you better get that outta here!)

Bakugo: You're the one that makes things float, right, Round Face?

Of course, Uraraka was shocked that he even insulted her, despite being a girl.

Uraraka: Round...?

Bakugo: If you're gonna surrender, do it now. You won't get off with just an "ouch."

She was still scared of him because of his powers and attacks, but she is willing to take him on.

Iida: Midoriya.

Midoriya: Huh?

Iida: What was the strategy you were going to tell Uraraka earlier for her to use against Bakugo?

Midoriya: It wasn't much, really. Kacchan's strong as always. When it comes to a real close combat fight, he has almost no openings, and the more he moves, the more he sweats, making his Explosion Quirk stronger. He can use the blasts from his explosions to move around in the air, but if Uraraka touches Kacchan and uses her Quirk to make him float, then she would have the advantage. That's why... the first thing Uraraka should do is... a swift attack.

Badoraku: I'll give him one, all right.

Midoriya/Iida: Huh?

Midoriya: How Bado? You saw how he fought.

Badoraku: It's fine. I got this.

Present Mic: Eight match, start!

After the announcement, Uraraka immediately start charging at Bakugo, trying to get close to him.

Uraraka: Surrendering is not a choice!

Midoriya: All right! That's good! Even if it's an accident, as long as she can touch him, she can make him float!

Badoraku: I hope so.

Iida: Bakugo won't want Uraraka to get close to him.

Midoriya: That's why Kacchan won't want to evade. He'll want to counterattack!

Bakugo stood still, waiting for her to get close as he extended out his right arm.

Bakugo: Then, you might as well die!

He remembers that Midoriya told him that he always swings with his right arm fully, so he moved his arm behind him

Uraraka: (Here!)

She continues on running forwards as Bakugo is ready to make his next move.

Uraraka: (Here...! If I dodge here...!)

Uraraka was about to dodge the attack, but Bakugo swings his right arm upwards as he blasted her with explosion.

Midoriya/Iida: Uraraka!