Chapter 5: The Attack of USJ Part 1

As Badoraku arrived to school, he noticed that there were lots of news reporters and Midoriya was standing in front of the reporters and was nervous.

Female News Reporter: Hey, you! How are All Might's classes?

Midoriya: Uh, excuse me, I have to go to the nurse's office!

Female News Reporter: Hey, what about you? How does it feel to have All Might as your teacher?

Badoraku: Hm... Hey! What's that over there?!
(Guess this reference. Hint: It is from one of the early Heisei Kamen Rider series.)

Female News Reporter: Huh?

The entire news reporters turned to the direction that Badoraku pointed at. He then took it as a opportunity to run inside of the school.

Female News Reporter: What? Where did he go? He tricked us!

Female News Reporter: Will you please tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?

Uraraka: W-What's he like? Um... He's very muscular!

Female News Reporter: What do you think of All Might as a teacher?

Iida: He made me recognize anew that I attend an educational institution that is the best of the best. Of course, his dignity and character go without saying, but we students are constantly able to see his humorous side. It is a unique opportunity to learn about being a top hero directly from one.

The reporters suddenly got bored of his speech and words.

Female News Reporter: Excuse me! Can you tell me about All Migh-- Oh? You're the one who was caught by the sludge villain...

Bakugo: Stop it!

Female News Reporter: Um, about All Might... Wow, you're scruffy... What's your deal?

Aizawa: He's not on duty today. You are disturbing the classes. Please leave.

Female News Reporter: Huh?! I would like to speak directly with All Might--

Male Reporter: I feel like I've seen him before...

Female News Reporter: Don't you think you're too scruffy?

Aizawa is walking away from the crowd into the school gate.

Female News Reporter: Hey! Just a little time is fine! Just let me see All Might!

Cameraman: Ah, idiot!

The school gate suddenly closed with heavenly metal doors.

Female News Reporter: Wh-What the...?!

Cameraman: It's the U.A. barrier. That's what we call it.

Female News Reporter: That's so lame! What the heck is that?