Chapter 13: Kamen Rider Heiwa Is My Name!

Badoraku is in a train, wearing his earphones, and watching CoryxKenshin playing the "best" zombie game ever made, Dead Rising.

Since the year is around the late 2140s or early 2150s, this video is over a hundred years old. Cory is one of the funniest and famous YouTubers ever in history because of his edits and his expressions. Even though his channel is a "Christian Server" and he is also a Christian himself, he tends to throw in adult and dirty jokes, which makes himself and his videos even funnier, you know, because Cory is Cory.

Man 1: Hey... hey...!

He could barely hear anything due to how many people were talking and the sound in his phone was blocking the outside sounds. The man behind him decided to tap his shoulder to get his attention. Badoraku turned around and removes his earphones off to listen to the man.

Man 1: You're Xiong, right?

Few of the passengers turned their attention to Badoraku and begin to realize him.

Badoraku: Yeah, why?

Man 1: You placed in first place at the sports festival! Great job out there!

Man 2: Wait, did I just hear someone say "Xiong"?

Then, a small T.V. screen shows the picture of Badoraku in there in first place.

Man 3: You're right. He is Xiong from Class A of the first year!

Woman 1: Wow, it really is him!

Woman 2: He's bigger than I thought he is.

Man 4: That was amazing!

Woman 3: He's the one with the costumes. How does he come up with those designs?

Man 2: I think he was also confirmed to be that vigilante from before. You know, the one with that really huge snake!

Man 5: Well, at least he's in a hero course, so that wouldn't be a problem for him.

Woman 4: The way he fought was cool!

Passengers: Do your best, hero!

Badoraku: Thank you, I will.

(Opening)

(At U.A.)

Badoraku was carrying his umbrella out because it was a rainy day, and as soon he got inside, he sets his umbrella by the section where the other umbrellas were at. He saw Midoriya and Iida by their lockers, talking about something.

Badoraku: (It has to be about the Hero Killer, Stain.)

He ignores it for now and went to class. In class, mostl of everyone were talking about being interviewed by people.

Ashido: It's so much different when they broadcast the matches on T.V. after all, huh? When I was on my here, many people talked to me!

Kirishima: Yeah, me, too!

Hagakure: People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!