Introduction

Hey, If you are in possession of this journal you're a monster hunter, or if you want to call it by its actual title an "unnatural entity removal expert" 

I prefer monster hunter. 

If you aren't a monster hunter then please kindly go fuck yourself and put this book in a fire.

From this point on I'm gonna assume you're allowed to own and read this book, so kindly go unfuck yourself.

The point of this book is the fact that I am supposedly one of the top "specialists" the agency has (I still think they said that to get me to keep me on the job) and in their words, I'm getting up there in years, I think it's a kinder way of telling me I might one day kick the bucket randomly.

They said that the information I've learned about this job and how to do it is invaluable to newer recruits, so they asked I should write it all down for them, and when I mean asked I mean they made me do it. Welcome to the job kid it's all downhill from here

there's a good reason you were hired for the job, and most likely why so quickly. We are facing an uphill battle with these creatures. They're being born and created faster than ever before and we need all the help we can get. 

Anyway, with that part out of the way, the stuff in the chapters after this one is full of information about different creatures, cryptids, and other sorts of unholy abominations unto whoever the fuck owns this horrorshow known as the universe.

Most of the chapters will run like this, I'll explain the thing and then tell some extra details, and finally, I'll tell a notable story about one of my encounters with it.

have fun reading this, I'm almost certain you aren't reading this by choice. -Void