Void Walkers

Before you ask yourself, no these, and anything in the Void have no relation to me. I joined this group before the void was found. But anyway, to the important bits.

Beasts that dwell in the Void, rarely ever enter our dimension. When they do, it's never fun. These guys wander through their plane of existence mindlessly, finding anything they can to eat.

They are pretty absent-minded, but they are brutal. Killing anything in a single blow with their serrated arm. 

The only thing they think about is food, anything they see move they will attack, and will not give up the chase. They are weak though, well durability-wise anyway.

You will almost never have to deal with these, the chance they will enter our world is slim, mostly because the only way for them to is by a heart of darkness maturing and opening a rift to the void.

This almost never happens though, we are pretty good at detecting them. But every now and then, we cock up. We don't hear about a heart until after it opens and after a few monsters have entered our world.

They vary in size, from small little buggers to giant hulking pricks. Dont worry though the big ones only ever double humans in size, nothing larger than that.

Their skulls open up to reveal a blacklight emitting orb inside. shooting this is not advised, Unlike most of the time, the big bright spot on the monster is not always the weak point. 

Shooting the orb will cause the Walker to scream, not in pain mind you. The screech is of anger, alarming you, that you just pissed it off. If you're flicking through this book after shooting the orb and wondering why it's mad and not dead, congratulations you've earned a painful and slow death.

Its actual weak point is in its arm, between the blade and its arm. although technically the blade is a part of its arm. Or is it? Gonna have to ask the eggheads about that.

Anyway, the weak point is a small pulsing purple star. Shoot that baby and it'll go down. 

Do be careful about the right arm too, it's not as big as the left but just as, if not more dangerous. It's sharp and pointed and will shoot out at you if you get too close. 

Also, its skin is real tough, shoot the star, and just the star and you'll be fine.

 I had to fight one of the larger ones, their just massive pricks. -Void