A bit about me

I feel a bit of information about me is needed, I haven't told you much about me as a person and you must be thinking "Who the hell is this guy." For the most part, I ask myself the same thing in the mirror every day but I'll tell you a tiny bit about me.

When it comes to looks I'm about average, the same thing about intelligence. I'm woefully average. Which I guess is good for you sorry saps, you don't need to be some kind of badass who trained for years for this kind of work.

If you want to be a good hunter, ill tell you how to be a good hunter. 

It's simple just work out a bit. you don't have to do it a lot, some cardio work goes a long way since your going to be running a lot, Either from or towards a monster, mostly towards but running away is very much a valid tactic.

Also, buy your own ammo and guns.  the shit the agency gives you is just that, shit. The things they give you are military-grade and that isn't a good thing. the military's supplies are meant to just meet standards and be cheap.

get your own things to make sure your gun isn't going to combust on you, or your harness snapping and leaving all your shit all over the place. I learned that the hard way and now I have a scar over my eye and vision damage to go with it.

don't forget, get a pair of headphones or earbuds that have an ambient noise mode. Music is insanely helpful when it comes to monster hunting. It helps relieve stress and lets you focus, both are things you need for this job. the ambient noise mode is also useful for letting you hear the area around you.

the last thing is music choice. Try to have multiple playlists for different situations, one for tracking and another for actual fighting. I use heavy metal for fights but that's just me.

I guess I lied about getting to know me more, I probably shouldn't be drinking while writing this. Oh well. -Void