Collectors

Collectors do exactly what their name suggests, they collect things. 

They wear long white robes made of some otherworldly fabric. They also wear what looks like masks of pure white porcelain with small black pinpricks for eyes, it just so happens that's their actual face. 

There is an ever-flowing smoke/fog flowing from the bottom seam of the face.

Collectors go around places they find interesting, however, this is dependent on their own preferences.

They are mostly docile, at least until they find a thing on you they find mildly interesting. at that point, they'll just take it from you.

They are pretty harmless, even if being chased by one. They rarely run after people. or should I say glide, because these dudes just float around? It's pretty weird being chased by one because they always catch up to you but never attack. Once they catch you they just reach into your pocket and take the thing they want and leave, like being mugged by a 7-year-old.

the things they take are very varied, from Bottles to jewelry and even rocks on occasion.

They are pretty intelligent, a bit lower than humans perhaps but still pretty high. something cool is the fact they have a rudimentary understanding of human mannerisms, social structure, and our ability to trade.

If you approach one and offer an item to it, it will observe the item and estimate the value of the said item and give you one of its own, based on the thought of what item would be equal value. They aren't the best at though, like being offered a nugget of gold and giving a shiny pebble in return.

Their intelligence is somewhere around pigs and crows, which is actually pretty impressive. They overall have the mentality of a small child In terms of curiosity and potential for friendliness.

I've seen people befriend them by offering them gifts. After a bit of time of receiving them, they start giving the person gifts themselves. 

I've dealt with so many of them at this point in my career that I've started to befriend them myself. I have one near my home that I give interesting items that I gather on the job. I've named him Soda. The photo above is of him. -Void