Drones

Drones are machinist creations, designed for scouting and locating metals, and possible "new recruits" for various reasons. made up of scrap metal reworked and molded into something "alive"

they come in different styles and designs, varying on who made them and what it was made from. 

Some are large, some are small. but one thing always remains the same. They're all scouts, each one is sent out to scout out new recruits, scrap, and valuable tech. relatively cheap to construct, there's never a shortage of them to destroy.

You won't be sent on a call to destroy them since how small, mobile, and how many are out there unless its a big one and is actively making things difficult for other hunters, or civvies.

However, there is an order to destroy any you see. If your out on a hunt, or just walking down the street for groceries; if you see a drone, destroy it.

They do have defenses, so it'll be a bit annoying and dangerous to do so. Once again, however, it depends on who and why someone made it. Some may have a simple small blade for self defense, or all the way to a machine gun.

They most likely won't attack first, not wanting to be destroyed. So if you sneak up on it, you can get the first shot and hopefully destroy it before it even reacts.

Be warned, however, it's rare but possible that some Drones will be carrying technocytes. If you see the living mist that you see in a Technocyte infestation and don't have the ability to fight it, Back Off. Call in some fellow hunters, and fight it with backup.

Anyway, that's all there really is for Drones, just be careful and keep an ear out for any. -Void