Four: Filming Part 2.

I had a harder time with this one in particular so sorry if it hasn't turned out the greatest! I appreciate all the lovely comments/reviews on this. Better days are coming for this story I assure you all. <33

(The italics used in the chapter are from flashbacks and the bold parts are the actual lines taken from the show! If lines are off I'm so sorry I also just got the transcript for it on google since I finished writing this just after midnight ahah aka I'm posting this after midnight too so if there are any spelling mistakes my apologies! Once again I do not own any of the rights to the show nor do I have any affiliations with anyone from FRIENDS.)

"You really think this is the end?"

"For who? Us or our characters?"

"Was there an us?" David and Jennifer went silent.

----

David just looked at Jennifer hoping for some kind of answer. But that is the problem. The two were always looking for a sign instead of doing the actions on their own. Frankly David was tired of it. He is tired of it. Looking at Jen as you can see the tears slowly start pooling in her eyes was a sight that hurts him. Especially on the day when it would be the hardest to film. So instead of waiting for Jen to answer his question he spoke out himself.

"There wasn't Jen. We made a pact three years ago to keep it mutual between us, and with anyone in the cast right?" Jennifer just shook her head. He's still not getting it. She thought.

"You know what you're right. Now please can you step out of my dressing room." She spoke coldly. A tone that David hasn't heard from her. "Seriously I need to get ready."

"I'll see you on set."

Closing the door David began to think. Maybe he hasn't done something and it's what he hasn't done that's bothering Jen. But most importantly why is he more upset with himself and bothered that Jennifer is acting differently towards him. Shaking his head, he just hopes this week can be over with so he can just go back home and relax. With his own problems with his relationship. His own relationship that should be bothering him as much as this fight he's having with Jennifer. It's like he has gotten detached from everything because he wants to make sure they are okay. That she doesn't think of him in any different way. Why can't he feel like this again with his own girlfriend? Did he even feel like this with Christina in the first place?

"Penny for your thoughts?" Courteney was waiting for him by his dressing room.

"How many do you have?" He laughed quietly.

"Depends on which thoughts you'll share. Can I come in?" David just nodded motioning for her to go in first before closing the door behind them. "Wait, LeBlanc is coming."

"He is?"

"Yea, he's just looking through the takes we did."

"Sure, yea. Lisa and Matty coming too?"

"No no, they're doing something else. We just need to talk to you."

"Ok I'm here, distracting those two was the hardest thing but I did it!" Matt came in running closing the door but gaining a look from Courteney.

"What is this some sort of intervention?" David joked.

"Well since you put it that way.." Matt answered.

----

Jennifer just looked at herself through the mirror. Maybe it's a good thing that she hasn't told David anything about how she feels. Maybe it'll be awkward or it'll ruin things for their on screen chemistry. Maybe that's why they worked so well on screen because of the unrequited aspect to it. Or maybe this is her trying to reason all of her past actions and emotions. She's trying to backtrack on everything she didn't and did do. As if that would change anything. Timing was her biggest enemy in this case. But as much as she can say timing is in the way if she really wanted to tell David she would have and if David actually felt something for her he would have done that.