24: Interviews to make the news

What many fail to believe is how the public misconstrues and try to pick, to obstruct and force themselves upon relationships. Relationships are after all between two people only. But suddenly the public believe otherwise because of the status of certain people. Jennifer and David fall into this category. Especially after revealing their engagement. With the revelation of Ross and Rachel in reality it caused more of a media storm than they expected. More so that they were advised by both management teams including Marta, David and Kevin to lay low. Including perhaps leaving Los Angeles or New York for a few weeks.

So here they say now, across from each other in first class waiting to land in none other than Cabo. Jennifer's go to vacation spot with her friends. The first "safe" place she thought of when they were asked. David followed in her footsteps only thinking of Europe as a destination when they both knew the media there would be equal if not worse than America. Jennifer's eyes wandered out of the airplane window, David's eyes looking at his fiancé.

"Hey." He said to catch her attention but it didn't work she seemed wrapped up in her thoughts. David leaned over to take her hand in his, intertwining them. That was when she looked towards him.

"Is everything okay honey?" Jennifer asked with concern.

"I think I should be asking you that." David laughed quietly. "You look too up in your thoughts."

"Oh no." Jennifer awkwardly laughed. "I just hate planes still." She confessed.

"Why didn't you say so?" David moved in his seat a little bit making enough room for her to sit next to him. "Come here babe." He motioned over and she sat next to him. His arms wrapping around her in a hug. "You're always safe with me, always." He whispered kissing the top of her head.

"I know, I can feel it." She sighed snuggling into him letting out a breathe she didn't know she was holding in. Soon enough both of their eyes closed.

"Mr. Schwimmer? Miss Aniston?" The flight attendants voice woke them up. "Sorry to wake you both, but the plane is about to land. Please sit in your respective seats and buckle up!" The attendant smiled and walked down the aisle.

"Did your arm fall asleep?" Jennifer joked getting up to go back to her seat.

"Nothing im not used to already." David joked back laughing. "Are you alright with landing?"

"I'm good, you're right in front of me." She smiled.

"Good, just keep your eyes on me." He told Jennifer to relax her.

"Bold of you to assume I look elsewhere Schwimmer." She smirked squeezing his knee as she buckled herself. David just winked in return as their plane descended down to Mexico. There safe space for the next week or so.

In the Los Angeles timing of media this is a story that isn't going away. When two of the biggest celebrities get engaged the media will think of every single possibility to twist the headlines, or extravagant them into something larger than life. When David and Jennifer took off to Mexico through the advice of everyone that left the headlines to ask their loved ones regarding the recent news. Albeit that the couple did not put that burden on their loved ones to clean up a mess that has been left. Specifically the cast members felt that they wanted to, to help them; to protect them.

"Did you read this? Schwimmer and Aniston engaged and leaving the show!" Matthew read a tabloid magazine.

"Oh I can one up you with this one. Schwimmer caught cheating on fiancé Jennifer with this exclusive photo. Isn't this your sister leaving the celebration dinner we had for them Lisa?" Courteney showed everyone.