17: Reality Check Part Two.

Film days take long. Everyone knows that commonality already. The numerous amounts of coffee to the random bursts of hunger while trying to get through a scene. This time it's a mixture of both but also the time zones catching up with the crew and cast. All of the other scenes minus the long awaited wrong name at the wedding, as well as: Rachel wishing Ross congratulations after the wedding, have been shot.

Opposed to Jennifer being the one taking a rest it was David. This is after all a Ross heavy finale — along with Monica and Chandler. After the scene blocking yesterday he had once again fallen asleep in the car.

"Jen, where's David?" Marta came up from behind Jennifer as she was just speaking to one of the writers.

"Has he not left the dressing room area yet?" Jennifer questioned.

"I don't think so. We just ordered the pizzas for the crew and the two Mattys are helping but I think he's still sleeping." Marta answered.

"I'll go and wake him up. I think the interviews are being filmed soon too so he does need to get prepped." Jennifer added.

"Thanks so much Jen." Marta smiled and walked away to find her co producers.

At the start of their relationship both Jennifer and David agreed that it would be best to keep it hidden from Kevin, David Crane and Marta. It wasn't any fear or anything of that sort. The pair just wanted it to remain away from their workplace for the time being. What they didn't know was that the three of them already had an inkling of the developing crush back in the first season. The inkling and Marta noticing the couple sharing a quick kiss before entering the studio separately to appear like they didn't take the same car.

Marta enjoyed watching Jennifer and David look like they weren't together. But anyone could see that the two had some sort of attraction towards one another regardless if they were officially in a relationship or not. Their secret that expanded to just the six of them suddenly became the show's secret. A well kept one at that. Even the guest stars who came on for an episode or a few reoccurring ones never said one word.

"We know you two are together Jen." Marta said as the cast dispersed after the table read. Marta noting how Jennifer and David made eye contact almost indicating that he would be bringing her lunch because she just nodded in response to words that were never spoken.

"What are you saying Marta." Jennifer tried to play it off when she was terrified. The truth was the couple never spoke about how it would go once Kevin, David Crane or Marta were to find out about the relationship.

"You and David. I mean come on, I saw you two earlier this week." Marta proved her point and Jennifer just bowed her head. "It's fine, what did you think we were going to do? Tell you two to break up?" Marta asked and laughed under her breath after Jennifer didn't reply. "Things are bound to happen you know? I'm just happy to see you two happy. I mean at this point you six are practically like our children. We only want the best." Marta reasoned. "If you two need anything from us, and I mean any of us. Say it."

"If we need anything?" Jennifer looked at the woman she was speaking too semi confused.

"The media can be ruthless but if you need any of us to speak on this, tell it. This show is family and we stay family." Marta put her hand on Jennifer's shoulders lightly squeezed it and walked off.

Ever since that conversation, Marta stayed true to that promise she told Jennifer. There haven't been any rumours regarding them but Marta, Kevin, and David Crane have always reassured them whenever there has been paparazzi lurking in the areas or of anyone else they could suspect. The three producers/creators all respected the privacy the couple wanted. So that was what they gave them. From the start.