Nine: Waiting

The first part of this is just an interview portion one thing Jen said is an actual quote! This is ft. my own twist to the filming of the season 3 finale. Fair warning it's a longer one, enjoy <3

The cast of friends have been doing more and more press interviews and tv interviews as the show continues to gain popularity. Now approaching its season 3 finale and the break for a few months more networks are asking for at least one of the six actors to appear for an interview. Jennifer and David being the most sought after as a pair to be interviewed together. However, their schedules outside of FRIENDS haven't been the easiest to match. David gaining more opportunities to direct whilst Jennifer is looking into booking more movie roles after season 3 is done filming. As for the other four many wanted to take a break and spend time with their families and loved ones. But it wasn't just David and Jennifer getting other opportunities.

Jennifer was once again being interviewed for Entertainment Tonight on FRIENDS, taking a break and other movies waiting for her to jump right into them. She viewed this as the hardest part of the job as she could not predict all the questions that will be asked of her, unlike filming when she knows exactly what's being done. Not to mention that this one in particular is a live interview. Her panic and nervousness can be seen right in real time for America to see.

"Welcome back to Entertainment Tonight, for today's show you've seen her on FRIENDS for the last three years portraying Rachel Green every Thursday night. Jennifer Aniston is here to join us!" The interviewer smiled at Jen to which she smiled in response back to her. "How are you doing Jennifer? Alright?"

"It's been a long day just trying to get through the day but nothing a little espresso before an interview can't fix." She laughed lightly.

"I bet the six of you have been so busy lately that things just kind of been all around the show."

"Yes and no, we all make sure to have that balance between work and our personal lives. We still get together after the show and see each other that way but we definitely make sure to have that balance."

"It's nice to know that all of you are genuinely friends in real life!"

"Of course, it's hard to not be. I mean these five people are the best people I've ever met honestly. Hard not to love them." She smiles thinking about the close bond that the six of them have something is rare to find in an ensemble cast around this time.

As the interview progressed, they talked about how the show got picked up for a fourth season something everyone was so grateful for and to her surprise the public was even more excited than the cast and crew. Talks about potential movie projects since her name has been getting brought into the magazines for being sought out for roles; she declined anything. However, she is looking into doing movies at this time she just can't imagine diving into things without clarifying it with her team first.

"Jennifer of course, I have to bring up one big question here."

"Oh god, you're scaring me." Even if she already has an idea of what this question might be.

"Ross and Rachel."

"Of course." She laughed.

"Your pairing with David Schwimmer is by far one of the best on screen pairings on tv at the moment. But since your character has had that romance. With that devastating ending I have a question regarding your view on it."

"I wouldn't call it an ending just yet." She hinted.

"Oh?"

"I have a special spot in my heart for Ross and Rachel, always. So, call me optimistic but I'm rooting for them." Her and David both are. The thought of David just made her mind spiral into some other thoughts that she just can't do at the moment. Not in front of live tv that is. "What's your burning question about them?" She diverted the attention back to the interviewer.