Eleven: Love bubble

// timing is weird to write since this is sort of based on the show timeline. But that doesn't matter too much since I've been getting questions about that. //

"Babe," David said for Jennifer to wake up. Yet all she did was hug him tighter which still made him smile nonetheless. "It's time for you to wake up I need to drive you to set honey." He said trying his best efforts.

"We slept too late last night, five more minutes." Jennifer barely spoke still keeping her eyes closed.

"Jen babe come on. If you're late then I'll be late too. We need to drop off Norman at Lisa's too." David tried to guilt trip her with that to wake her up but all Jennifer did was open her eyes to look directly in her boyfriend's eyes. "Good morning." He smiled leaning down to kiss her but she turned away.

"Morning," She groaned turning her back to David to get up.

"Hey I had to wake you up." David told Jennifer who looked back groaned and didn't say a word. "You agreed to the early call times baby not me." David spoke loud enough for Jennifer to hear in the bathroom.

"Oh baby yourself Schwimmer." She yelled back which caused him to laugh.

"So no coffee this morning?" David replied when Jennifer entered the bedroom again.

"I didn't say that..." Jennifer said approaching him and sitting on his lap. Her arms now around his neck.

"Still not a morning person?" David joked.

"I will never be, even if you are." She shook her head. "Good morning baby," She finally said sweetly giving him a soft kiss.

It has been a literal dream for Jennifer and David since they got together almost four months ago now. Fortunately for them with the show on a break from live taping until season 4 officially starts no one has suspected their relationship. Both actors finding it so easy to just be together which is always a plus. Jennifer forgetting from time to time that the other 4 know of their relationship status whenever her eyes would go wide calling him "babe" or "honey" in public. David on the other hand is still trying his best to wake up from what could only be described as a too good to be true blessing.

The couple have only grown strength to strength with minor fights here and there about little things. They do still spend time apart but over the past month they've just been sleeping over at Jennifer's house more and more. To the point where David hardly remembers when he even stayed overnight at his apartment; alone. He doesn't mind it, he likes staying with Jennifer knowing that their time alone will be slim to none when taping starts. Especially if the media catches onto their relationship. A conversation they also had at a late night talk while watching a random movie in the background.

Jennifer had her head on David's chest while he was the one paying attention the movie out of the two of them. Her mind filled with more thoughts than she cares to admit. With one look down at her to check if she's sleeping David knew she was thinking about something. To which he turned off the movie.

"Hey, I was watching that!" Jennifer sat up.

"What's happening?" David asked.

"What?"

"You have that look in your eyes, the same look you had on the beach months ago. What are you thinking?"

Jennifer went silent. They say it's the greatest to date your best friend, or someone you are close friends with. Everyone says it's easy. It is, Jennifer doesn't disagree on that. Her relationship thus far has been a great one. But what she can't believe sometimes is that since David is a close friend, best friend, he can notice her facial expressions change with ease. David notices when things are on her mind even when she can't describe it herself.