Ten: Lobsters and 20 Dollars

A break from the drama, for now hehe enjoy <3 There's also an author's note at the end of this!

Two weeks. Two weeks of pure isolation between everything that made their lives as who they are difficult. All six of them have Marta, Kevin and David Crane to thank which they have done multiple times the day after filming. It was as if they never had the chance to relax prior to this, which is true in some sense. They have had breaks but never together and never a complete break. Someone is always reading scripts or meeting for future projects etc. But this time they are free. For two weeks.

After David and Jennifer had their dinner and ultimately the talk about wanting to give them a try it ended up being past midnight. Walking into the beach house, Courteney and Matt have passed out on the couch waiting up for them and didn't wake up when they arrived. Jennifer couldn't help but feel gratitude for them for staying up to hear how everything went. But her and David agreed that maybe they'll just let the four of them figure out how their evening went by themselves. And if they don't (which they highly doubt that outcome will happen) they'll tell them.

"I'm going up to my room now, are you staying down here?" Jennifer asked looking back at David who's opening up cabinets looking for a blanket for the two sleeping.

"Just looking for something for them in case they get cold." David replied. He saw his now girlfriend yawning while waiting up for him. "Go to sleep." He approached slowly wrapping his arms around her in the process. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Make sure you get some sleep too, I know you." She jokingly scolded him. Double checking if the two on the couch are still sleeping. "Should we wake them up?" She nodded over to Matt and Courteney.

"There's no way Matt is going to wake up." David joked which Jennifer did in fact agree with, he has always been the heaviest sleeper out of the six of them. "Go sleep, I'll see you in the morning." He smiled at her.

"Goodnight." She smiled back and turned around to walk up the stairs to their rooms when David held her back for a kiss. As their lips met Jennifer's stomach filled with butterflies. "Well, that's one goodnight kiss."

"Now you can go up." David let her go.

"You sure Schwimmer?"

"For now, Aniston."

The following morning came earlier than expected however the two newly formed lovebirds were the ones still sleeping whilst the four friends remained in the dark of the outcomes. Their friends just casually sitting around eating breakfast just expecting David and Jennifer to come down the stairs holding hands to say they're dating. But, nothing.

"Did you two catch them last night?" Matthew asked.

"We slept." Courteney answered sighing. "I tried but they were out there for so long I just gave up, Matty slept earlier than me though."

"Not my fault! I was tired and knowing them? I'm surprised they didn't fall asleep on the beach just talking." Matt spoke.

"So, are they together?" Lisa asked.

"Bet they are." Courteney raised her eyebrows taking a sip of her water.

"I bet they're not, Jen probably wants to wait until at least one more month until David is fully over Christina." Matthew said which gained laughs from everyone around the table.

"You're kidding right?" Courteney said after her laughter died down. "Matthew, I thought David told you everything about his feelings? And you still think they're not together?" Courteney pushed him.