Introductions

Let me start by saying I suck at introductions, I do. Have you ever had this teacher who would make you stand up in front of everyone and just make you introduce yourself. I had her in fifth standard. And she was like, "Beta (Child), go introduce yourself to the class."

And I look at her with raised eyebrows mentally saying I have known these people and they know me since we have been in the pee-in-school-pants-slash-skirts stage.

In your defence, I know you don't know me. So yeah, it's fine. So why not just introduce myself.

For starters, I claim to be sarcastic. I am not sarcastic at all. Trust me. I'm this girl who everyone claims is sarcastic. Come on... Do I even sound sarcastic?

Read it out loud. I have no idea why my friends call me sarcastic. I am just saying what I feel and stating the ironies of life.

Like the fact I started my junior College preparing for MBBS and then got in in a medical college and dumped it all planning to do Psychology and English Literature. While many of my friends are repeating entrance for medical. Cursing ungrateful people like me.

So, I am a student of Arts. If you're an Indian, you should know that Arts is the most frowned upon and looked down stream on the whole planet.

It's a shame saying that your son or daughter has taken up Arts. My mother makes me say I have taken Psychology. Like Arts is not even a professional steam at all.

So, hey! I have taken up Psychology.

Besides that, I really am not comfortable shouting out my preferences.

I love Nutella. And it's damn costly. Thanks to the foreign transport taxes. Can't they build up a Nutella producing factory here?

Stop with the sky rocket plans, unless there's gonna be a good Nutella plant in Mars. I have studied Physics. It's a fat chance.

I'm fat too. So let's just concentrate on Nutella right now, shall we?
I really really like food. A foodie here.

So,  yeah. As I said, this all sounds damn creepy when you do it.

I mean who the heck cares whether you like food or not?

I do. I really do. I am judging you based on the way you eat. Yes. I am that creepy. I am a food person.

Just kidding.

I think.

So, facts, facts, facts... Hoping none of you are crazy stalkers. I seriously doubt someone is reading this but oh heck. You wanna do it. Do it. No double meaning were intended, intentionally. It just happened like naturally. So, what exactly what was I saying? I actually had to go back and read why I was making that reference...  Yeah, I am an Indian.

Whoa.

Stereotypes Alert.

Let me solve them for you. Which I fit and which I don't.

*goes on Google and Googles common stereotypes about Indian people*

So, I click on the first link... 

And I se this...

Indians move from india to the U.S. under a visa scam called H1B in a massive scale.

Most indians fake their diplomas and education history in attempts to find a job.
Not hardworking and honest, likely taking short cut. They talk a lot and walk little.

Yeah... It's almost true. I am not saying everyone does that, but yeah many people do that. 

Not hardworking and honest. If you're saying this to whole of India I should take offence, but I don't whoever made this comment had some bad experience. So, heck yeah, many of us are corrupted, the entire system and government is corrupted but so is the global level of politics if we are generalising. I find a nice British, I think all English people are cool. I find one bad British, and that's the only exposure I have to the country, I will think the whole country is bad. That's freaking human nature.