The Thing With Work

Are you the kind of person who cribs about their work?

Absolutely, no! Because you love your work. 

I do love my work... At least to some extent. I mean my work involves writing and it creatively challenges me and all that stuff. I think I have improved as a writer through my work. Isn't that like the dream come true?

But the thing I hate about work is the human interaction. At least, on a professional level.

Yes, lovelies, I am the kind of person who'd have in-depth conversation with people online, people I have never met, with houseflies  but I cannot converse well with my colleagues. 

A mind full of ideas and no words come out

- An Autobiography of an introvert

I think the blame could be on the fact that I hate asking people to do something. Even if it means to ask them to submit an article on time. I'd rather we have a connection and bonding - then I will order you around like I order you around. 

I didn't get a metaphor for that. Sorry.

I was cool with work until I was following the plans and ideas... now, I am coming up with themes and recruiting writers.

Ah, only if writers could be hermits.

I love the writing part, the interacting with humans... ordering them to do things... talking to strangers... not so much.

I need a hermit job.

Signing out,

Love,

Arshi.