Chapter Twenty Eight Jordan

*warning sexual content +18*

Inside

 I woke up to an empty bed. Where did she go? My stomach starts to grumble at me. Better get up and make breakfast. Why is it that sex makes you hungry? As I move I wonder why I feel both hungry and horny at the same time. Then I realise I have woken up to morning wood. How? Oh, she did it and ran. Felicity is somewhere as there is only one robe left which I leave as I have put on a pair of boxer briefs instead. Felicity was coming in from being out on the balcony. She looked over at me standing there by the oven cooking breakfast. I was in my boxer briefs and an apron.

"What are you doing?".

" Cooking breakfast".

"But it's your birthday. You shouldn't be".

" Well I looked over and there you were outside in deep thought. So I thought I make a start".

"What in your underwear?".

I shrug. " What had you in deep thought anyway?".

"What you asked yesterday?".

" Oh".

"There are some questions I have that need answers".

"Oh no," I groan. I turn the heat down low on the cooker. And then turned around. "Like".

" Where do we live?".

"Where ever?".

" What over here or in Boston?" She asks "Boston is easier for you cos of the group. Then I need to ask myself do I feel comfortable moving across the Atlantic with no friends or family".

I turn around again to check on the food, poking at a few things not saying anything.

"Then the big question is do you want to add to your family you have already".

" Saying".

"Do you want us to start a family?" She says "You have two sons but I don't have any".

"Maybe, not sure, Yes, dunno".

" See that's why Jon thinks you jumped the gun a little too quick".

"But I wanna be with you. You make me happy".

" But what about my needs and wants".

I don't say anything but turned the heat up and start messing with the food.

"We need to talk about this". Nothing. " You're supposed to be fifty, not five".

Then she walks back out on the balcony. I carried on making breakfast. Our first little fight. Do I want more kids? Not really. My eldest is near of the age to have kids and therefore I would be a grandfather. Do I see myself being a father to another child? Maybe a daughter but that boat has sailed. I don't like being put on the spot. But... Shit, I put her on the spot yesterday when I asked her to marry me. I whack my head with the slice I was using to cook the bacon. I was stupid. Thinking of myself. Tomorrow we go our separate ways again as our mini-break is over. I go back home to Boston. Thousands of miles away. How are we going to make this long-distance relationship work? 

I placed at the table a tray with two plates and two cups of coffee.
"Hope you are hungry". Now I was wearing a robe. When I turned off everything before placing the breakfast on plates. I had run downstairs to grab the other robe and I whipped off my underwear as a tease.

" Dunno". She picks her coffee and starts drinking it.

"Now who's sulking".

" I'm not sulking. I wanted to ask some questions and you didn't answer them".