Chapter Eight

Hard (not lurvin u)

MTV 1990's night
I was watching the bingo. It was set up in one of the restaurant rooms so there were groups of fans at tables with Jordan and Donnie who was standing on a platform. The girl who was my teammate for the game show was there too with her friends.

"On your cards are numbers and words all related to the band," said Donnie from this spot where he was standing. "So it can be a song, album, tour, etc". I felt someone look at me. " I will call out a statement and the answer may be on your card if you get all the squares marked as a full house you call New Kids. A diagonal line from left to right you call Jon, a diagonal line from right to left it's Danny, top line it's Donnie, bottom line it's Jordan and middle line it's Joe. Ok got that".

"No" were a lot of answers.

"My helper here will be around". He slaps Jordan hard on the back.

" Ow. Sunburn" he squeaks.

"You don't".

" You don't know".

"Well anyway. So let's just have fun. No competition, OK" The captain says "Numbers start. First statement Album".

" 10".

I was sat at one of the tables not really taking part just spectating. Donnie was shouting out statements and questions for us to get so we can mark down them on our cards.

Number of cruises
Year of the first cruise
Number of group albums
Total number of brothers and sisters within the band.
Name of the latest EP album
Second to last LP album

I can feel someone watching my every move. I look up to those brown eyes and cheeky smile. Did he just wink at me?. I looked away to watch everyone play NKOTB BINGO with Donnie. The girls on my table we're chatting away. I haven't seen any of my group in here. So I wonder where they are?. Someone on our table shouted 'Joe'. Donnie's little helper gets up to have a look as he was arrived to move by our Captain who carried calling out more until someone had a full house.

"OK which one called a line". The girl opposite me put her hand up. He came over and checked hers. " Looks good".

"Thank you Jordan," she says in a crazy fangirl way. He smiles nervously back. He has gone all shy and quiet, half hearty checking everyone else cards. He looks over at me and notices my unmarked card.

"You not playing then".

" Nope just watching. Got dragged here". He chuckles.

"You got a line here" he draws a line with his finger "My line". There is no surprise there then.

"Yo J stop flirting and help me".

" I'm not".

"Sure you are" replies Donnie "Aren't you always?". Jordan nervously laughs and moves away from our table to Donnie.

Who was Indiana Jones in the Disney special
Band that was part of the supergroup with us
Song which has clips of the 2013 tour

But it wasn't long for someone to shout "New Kids" and was dancing around. There was lots of laughter and giggles because someone shouted WHERE?. Both of them disappeared not long later as people started to disburse. Dinner and theme night party. So I went to leave to find my friends, basically my cruise companions. Two of which left me on deck a couple of hours ago because someone turned up. I still don't know where they are so I head back to my cabin. That was my best bet then if that doesn't work maybe get through to them with the messages that the ship uses that hub app. We were all filing out of the hall, some going to dinner and others going to get ready for MTV 1990's night. I wonder what the guys are going as tonight. This was the hardest night to do. I followed the crowd going towards deck ten where my cabin was. I was daydreaming as I was walking towards my cabin about certain velvet lips which I can still feel on mine. I smile as I touch my lips thinking of it.